Still waiting for my asylum decision

Hi all, my case has been updated today, but I what was there is Decision has been mailed to you, but dont know yet what Decision it is until received. I prayed its positive decision. Will keep you updated.

Hi all, my case has been updated today, but I what was there is Decision has been mailed to you, but dont know yet what Decision it is until received. I prayed its positive decision. Will keep you updated.
after “decision has been mailed” what does it say? see what it says, if it says fees were waived means approval

after “decision has been mailed” what does it say? see what it says, if it says fees were waived means approval
No didnt say fees were waived. Just mailed and under it says follow instructions in it. But waiting for the paper.

I hope it's a good news and not bad one.
Hope to have a god news how long have you been waiting? Also as Ishakp2 said wait till tomorrow and if the clock is still running that to be honest doesn't sound a good news if it stopped it may be a good news let us know what it is going to be
Also please don't forget to tell me how long have you been waiting
Thank you

Hope to have a god news how long have you been waiting? Also as Ishakp2 said wait till tomorrow and if the clock is still running that to be honest doesn't sound a good news if it stopped it may be a good news let us know what it is going to be
Also please don't forget to tell me how long have you been waiting
Thank you
I've been waiting for over a year now. We did interview on the 1st of may 2018. Our application received on 23rd of March 2018.

Should I be worried since I didnt see anything like fees waived ?
No, they changed the way they show it online, before it was showing fees were waived, now it shows decision mailed because they updated the system and added number of days on clock not long ago.
Good Luck!

Thanks.....I'll keep you updated
What does it says on your case status, regarding asylum clock ? Does it says "USCIS portion of the clock is currently running" or " USCIS portion of the clock is currently stopped"...If it's stopped, then i think you have a good news.... Let us know. I am also waiting for a decision for about a year, and am curious to know which direction the decision goes for those who have been waiting for a while for their decision....

What does it says on your case status, regarding asylum clock ? Does it says "USCIS portion of the clock is currently running" or " USCIS portion of the clock is currently stopped"...If it's stopped, then i think you have a good news.... Let us know. I am also waiting for a decision for about a year, and am curious to know which direction the decision goes for those who have been waiting for a while for their decision....
I applied 2018 finished my interview and now i am waiting about 5 months for a decision :/ and to be honest I don’t get it now “the the longer you wait the better answer you get” these weeks many people who were waiting a year or maybe over a year they got denied or what ever

It did not say stop but the clock is stopped. I checked it since yesterday and today now, its stands in same number 380.