Still waiting for my asylum decision

Yes I received the letter today but its refferal to immigration court. So disheartening. I hope it'll be good in court.

Sorry to hear that. However it's not the end of the world. A lot of people got a grant in court after they were referred.

Make sure you have an attorney.

Sorry to hear that. However it's not the end of the world. A lot of people got a grant in court after they were referred.

Make sure you have an attorney.
Yes they listed attorney's that deals in the case. Want to see my Rev. Father tomorrow in order to see what help my church can do for me. I'm sad though but believe it's a test of my faith. But I believe God will help ys.

Well we did the interview, it wasn't so intense. My wife was the main applicant and the person who attends to us only asked if we wrote the story and yes we said. She asked questions only from my wife as we were interview separately.

And how about your lawer? He/ she was with both of you during interview?
I didnt use a lawyer then. There was this man pretending to be a lawyer but we only realized he's not licensed yet to practice law in US a day to the interview after getting $1500 . It really sucks. He never attended the interview with us.

I didnt use a lawyer then. There was this man pretending to be a lawyer but we only realized he's not licensed yet to practice law in US a day to the interview after getting $1500 . It really sucks. He never attended the interview with us.

The fact that you had a lawyer who was not a real lawyer and finally couldn't show must have affected you case.

Find a real lawyer and go with him to court. I believe it will be sorted out.
Good Luck!

Find a real lawyer and go with him to court. I believe it will be sorted out.
Good Luck!
Thanks for the advice. My reverend father called the catholic charity organization on my behalf today. I'm visiting them tomorrow morning. I believe it will be sorted out.

National Immigration and Justice Center has lot's of free, super helpful pro bono lawyers. Please call them, they will help...you don't have to ask for help from your church. Your church members can provide support letters if they want.

National Immigration and Justice Center has lot's of free, super helpful pro bono lawyers. Please call them, they will help...you don't have to ask for help from your church. Your church members can provide support letters if they want.
Yes I did ask my reverend father because I got that catholic charity organization inside the papers added in the decision. So my parish priest called on my behalf before visiting them and will issue me support letter.