Still waiting for my asylum decision

It will will not say "your clock has been stopped" but the counting will no longer increase and it will be fixed. Based on my experience, I can say congratulations. Don't worry.

It did not say stop but the clock is stopped. I checked it since yesterday and today now, its stands in same number 380.

Can you look at this sentence in your case?

Your case has been pending with USCIS for XXX days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. Or does it say stopped? The answer is in those 2 words. Id it is stopped then it's a grant if running then it's a referral to court. So far I didn't see it different based on several cases of people I know.

So what word you got?

When is your hearing?

Your case has been pending with USCIS for XXX days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. Or does it say stopped? The answer is in those 2 words. Id it is stopped then it's a grant if running then it's a referral to court. So far I didn't see it different based on several cases of people I know.

So what word you got?
When is your hearing?
When is your hearing?
pardon, my master hearing is in June not July

Hi all, my case has been updated today, but I what was there is Decision has been mailed to you, but dont know yet what Decision it is until received. I prayed its positive decision. Will keep you updated.

Did you receive the letter? What the website says clock stopped or running?

I applied in October 2016.I was interviewed in May 2017. It is about two years now but I haven't got decision. I have requested about my case several times and I was told my case is pending final decision. My family is separated and I am depressed and hopeless right now. I need your prayer guys! Thank you!

I applied in October 2016.I was interviewed in May 2017. It is about two years now but I haven't got decision. I have requested about my case several times and I was told my case is pending final decision. My family is separated and I am depressed and hopeless right now. I need your prayer guys! Thank you!

It will be fine!
I am in the situation.
Keep faith.

So what word you got?
Yes it says running and I've been referred to court. My wife is so worried now.