Still waiting for my asylum decision

PAitent1

Hi all,
I have discovered this forum recently and it has been of a good help for me. I applied for asylum in March 2013 and interviewed in late August 2016. Still,I have not received a decision yet. I'm in status but, I have been waiting for more than 8 months. I tried to email the Asylum office with no luck , however, last months I have received a general generated response that my case is pending a final decision. What do you think I can do next.
Thanks in advance

Hi all ,
I'm from Pakistan my asylum application is pending from October 2015 and i got my second EAD card but still waiting for interview how long it takes???

Hi all ,
I'm from Pakistan my asylum application is pending from October 2015 and i got my second EAD card but still waiting for interview how long it takes???
well, you will have to wait a little longer. i applied in october 2014, and i just receive a notice for the interview date yesterday. my interview will be on 06/07/2017.

be patient and good luck.

Hi all,
I have discovered this forum recently and it has been of a good help for me. I applied for asylum in March 2013 and interviewed in late August 2016. Still,I have not received a decision yet. I'm in status but, I have been waiting for more than 8 months. I tried to email the Asylum office with no luck , however, last months I have received a general generated response that my case is pending a final decision. What do you think I can do next.
Thanks in advance
Hope you got your decision I have same case waiting now June like 8-months , am worried because separated family

Hi all,
Thanks in advance

8 months is still not longer, at times its takes more than 24 months to get response. Good Luck!!

Hi all,
Thanks in advance
Any update?

Hi all,
Thanks in advance
Any update on decision

Hope you got your decision I have same case waiting now June like 8-months , am worried because separated family
Hope you will hear positive news soon. It has been a almost a year and still no news. I will do another inquiry this month.

Hi everyone and Happy new year . Any updates, was interviewed September 2015 and still waiting for decision

Happy new year Everyone! I hope I will get my decision this year, my interview was almost 6 years ago and I am still waiting for an answer, I've reach ombudsman with no success, I filed at the SF office (I was living in Oregon but they don't have an office so I was assigned to the SF office), now i live in Texas, I have done everything by the book (change of address, second fingerprints etc) and I am still waiting for an answer...

Hi all,
Thanks in advance
Hi PAitent1 hope you are doing well , did you get your decision? My father also received email from Arlington AO that his case is pending a final decision.

Happy new year Everyone! I hope I will get my decision this year, my interview was almost 6 years ago and I am still waiting for an answer, I've reach ombudsman with no success, I filed at the SF office (I was living in Oregon but they don't have an office so I was assigned to the SF office), now i live in Texas, I have done everything by the book (change of address, second fingerprints etc) and I am still waiting for an answer...
Hi Freedom,

I have been waiting for two years now after interview, for a decision. Mine is Chicago Asylum Office. What do they say when you inquire about the reason? To me, they first sent a letter saying that my case is in immigration court. When I went in person to the office and asked for explanation, they said it was a mistake, and my case is still pending!!

Hi all , hope you have some positive news. I’m still waiting. Every time I check the Asylum office replays that my desision is waiting a background check. I wrote to the Ombudsman last November , and I have not got a response yet.
Thanks