• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

We have Alot of guys who have gone for their interviews but yet refused to share their experiences. I don't get this at all.
@Frank Boakye @kingold just to mention a few, all said your interviews were in march and some have gone for their interview before March but have been quite yet frequently come online the forum.
All of us read some experiences from previous years which motivated us, so why are some of you guys being selfish like that?
You all want to know the progress of others but you keep silent on yours. Is not right guys!
Too much p3s3 menko menya(greedy)
You could have asked for the experience to be shared without implying what you don't know. Yes I went for interview and got approved...but waiting to pick the passport to be able to give the sequence of event form interview to picking passport.. .... ... next time learn to make your point without pontificating...

You could have asked for the experience to be shared without implying what you don't know. Yes I went for interview and got approved...but waiting to pick the passport to be able to give the sequence of event form interview to picking passport.. .... ... next time learn to make your point without pontificating...

You could have updated the house immediately after the interview to know your progress. Is nice giving us the full package after picking up but since we knew your interview was in march, a bit of update could have been better for members here to know your progress.
@nero1gh did without receiving the package and kept updating us on it.

This is not any personal attack on you, just my thoughts.
Congrats on your approval. We'll wait for you.

You could have updated the house immediately after the interview to know your progress. Is nice giving us the full package after picking up but since we knew your interview was in march, a bit of update could have been better for members here to know your progress.
@nero1gh did without receiving the package and kept updating us on it.

This is not any personal attack on you, just my thoughts.
Congrats on your approval. We'll wait for you.
You don't tell me how I do my stuffs... how u noticed from the previous fiscal years that some only share their experiences after they have entered the US. Like I said, learn how to talk to people. That sense of entitlement will take you no where....

The interview as mentioned earlier is the easiest part of the whole process. After doing my medicals on the 7th of March,i was asked to come for it on the 13th, and my interview was on the 14th of March. On the D day I was there around 7am, went n confirmed my appointment n did my security check. When we entered, the dv winners were isolated n made to sit outside. Few minutes later were called inside, called two at a time to windows 8 where a lady briefed as on what documents were most needed and she gave each a sheet to go n pay our interview fees. It was during the briefing I realised I didn't print my confirmation page,I asked the lady in question to give me permission to go out n print it but she didn't mind me. I went to those at the entrance n explained to them but they too said I must go to the lady at Windows 8 n seek her permission first. At this point I didn't know what to do. I went n sat for some time n just got up n went out. At the printing press,I was charged 20cedis for just printing the confirmation page even in black n white. I pleaded with the guy n he took 10cedis. I rushed back n did my payments n submitted the receipt. I was then called to window 13 where my documents were taken. After sitting for about 5 minutes I was called to window 6 for my interview. The lady(co) to interview me asked me to raise my hand n take the oath.
Co. Raise ur hand
Me.raised........
Co. Where did u go after high school
Me. ......
Co..have u ever travelled to anywhere aside Ghana
Me. Yes
Co. Congratulated me and gave me a paper to pick up my documents from dhl after 2-3 weeks. My interview took less than 2minutes. Still on AP though

You don't tell me how I do my stuffs... how u noticed from the previous fiscal years that some only share their experiences after they have entered the US. Like I said, learn how to talk to people. That sense of entitlement will take you no where....

My apologies
It was a suggestion and not forcing you to do things in my way. Chill!

I was put on AP and I wanted to wait till the process end till I give u the experience... I thought about it and it's true I am being selfish as you said... SORRY
I will share my experience soon

I was put on AP and I wanted to wait till the process end till I give u the experience... I thought about it and it's true I am being selfish as you said... SORRY
I will share my experience soon
Thanks and we will be happy to read☺️☺️☺️