• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

My interview is nx two weeks... and the way my hrt is beating....hhmmm only God knows. All my docs are genuine. But am still afraid

My interview is nx two weeks... and the way my hrt is beating....hhmmm only God knows. All my docs are genuine. But am still afraid

Well for your information, the interview is actually the easiest part of the whole process.
Is pretty hard the anxiety in waiting for you to go current and the stress of getting police cert than the interview itself.
Is just a 2 to 3mins interview with the same questions you have read on this forum.
If your docs and grades are good, you don't have a problem at all.
Be calm man.

Last edited:
Hi guys
Those going for interview this week I wish you good luck.
Believe that your presence there is a mere formality, is normal feeling nervous but don't be afraid. The visa is yours!!!
Don't forget to share your experience as well.

Hi guys
Those going for interview this week I wish you good luck.
Believe that your presence there is a mere formality, is normal feeling nervous but don't be afraid. The visa is yours!!!
Don't forget to share your experience as well.
thank you bro. Will go to accra on monday to take my medical result from holy trinity. I called them and they said it ready.

0243385558 please add me

Add you on what?
I guess you're new here so lemme explain.
This is dv19 Ghana Selectees forum where we share ideas in our journey visa. Any problems relating to your documents and the dv processes are shared here for members and the super moderators to assist you.
There's NO whatsap group here. The surest platform to assist you is what you have joined now, congratulations.
Take your time and read from page 1 and also other previous years to enlighten yourself.
If you have any questions or enquires, post them here.

Good evening everyone,
My first time posting since I have been finding all answers by reading through the posts around here. I however have one question. How much is the DHL fee for delivery within Accra, and are we allowed to pay in cedis? I am by the way due April 4th.

Good evening everyone,
My first time posting since I have been finding all answers by reading through the posts around here. I however have one question. How much is the DHL fee for delivery within Accra, and are we allowed to pay in cedis? I am by the way due April 4th.

So far as I know,there's no payment for dhl service when you go for the package . Their services are paid by the embassy so chill.
However am not sure if the embassy allows dv packages to be delivered to you at your doorstep. If is possible they deliver it that way then is likely you'll pay for that.
I suggest you call them and find out if they can deliver dv packages.

All the best on the 4th.

Last edited:
I am a winner of dv2019,had my interview in March and was approved, my case is under AP still, the passport I used in the ds260 form got missing n I did a new after making an affidavit, during the interview however I didn’t present the affidavit. Could this go against me even after I have been approved? Is it possible to contact the embassy to fast track the Visa process for me and how since I have to go back to Saudi Arabia n write my end of semester exam on the 14th of April?
Thank u all in advance.