• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

You could have updated the house immediately after the interview to know your progress. Is nice giving us the full package after picking up but since we knew your interview was in march, a bit of update could have been better for members here to know your progress.
@nero1gh did without receiving the package and kept updating us on it.

This is not any personal attack on you, just my thoughts.
Congrats on your approval. We'll wait for you.
No offense taken... will share soon....

Please are you an HND holder, because theirs are taking longer then expected

There's nothing like that. Once ceac site says issued, it doesn't go beyond three weeks for pick up. Its only delay when you're still on AP after interview .
The time of being on AP or issued to visa pickup has absolutely nothing to do with your qualifications. Just be patient.

Well if u haven't heard all HND holders were called to go to Nabtex for verification is been 2 months since we were approved and most of are status are issued

Well if u haven't heard all HND holders were called to go to Nabtex for verification is been 2 months since we were approved and most of are status are issued
Please does any one have the email through which the receipt of the verification of cert from Nabptex be sent to the American embassy in ghana?
Thanks to you all.
I was approved yesterday. Will share my experience soon

Please does any one have the email through which the receipt of the verification of cert from Nabptex be sent to the American embassy in ghana?
Thanks to you all.
I was approved yesterday. Will share my experience soon
what did the CO told you to do when you went for the interview..

Is my first time hearing someone have been issued and under verification at the same time by the embassy.
I need to understand this.
Does yours says issued at ceac?

what did the CO told you to do when you went for the interview..
I received a call this morning from US embassy gh with the instruction that ,I shud got to NABPTEX and pay a fee of 50gh for the verification of my cert.I shud then scan the payed receipt given to me and send it to this email: spuaccra.state.gov.But wen I send ,it doesn't go through.

I received a call this morning from US embassy gh with the instruction that ,I shud got to NABPTEX and pay a fee of 50gh for the verification of my cert.I shud then scan the payed receipt given to me and send it to this email: spuaccra.state.gov.But wen I send ,it doesn't go through.
then i think you need to call the embassy back to confirm the email address again or if anyone has it here he or she should share it for him to send the email.