• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

Guys me and my family got approved this morning, will share the experience later. Lots of people I met today got approved as well contrary to what this @Shellockray is saying. Like Simon has always being saying, prepare well and just tell the TRUTH. My CO told me and my family of 3 that we prepared very well for the interview and thus he's approving our visas.

Don't let anyone lie to you here, the best advise comes from Brit and the senior moderators here. Thanks everyone and wish ya'll the best of luck.

Guys me and my family got approved this morning, will share the experience later. Lots of people I met today got approved as well contrary to what this @Shellockray is saying. Like Simon has always being saying, prepare well and just tell the TRUTH. My CO told me and my family of 3 that we prepared very well for the interview and thus he's approving our visas.

Don't let anyone lie to you here, the best advise comes from Brit and the senior moderators here. Thanks everyone and wish ya'll the best of luck.
Nero...all am saying is we should prepare very well. Last week most of the dv people got denied. I spoke with one guy and he said all those that went to the interview with him were all denied on educational grounds. Am just telling the guys here to prepare very well before going for the interview. That all. No lies jx be honest .

@Frank Boakye am grateful man, your most timely feedback helped me a lot. May God bless you Sir. Accra was good yesterday, lots of applicants got approved.

Yh hope it will be good for us during our turn. Guys as brit will say, say the truth always. I believe all those people were truthful.

Hello, I'm Fabrice, I am a selectee for the DV. As at now I haven't started processing my application. I am facing difficulties getting the MFA to issue me a passport. I satisfy all the requirements but these guys are frustrating me beyond measure. I'll be there today too. I believe I'm okay with the educational requirement 3 A's (maths , English, French) and 4 B's (chemistry, elec maths, science, social std)with a D in Physics. I hold a first degree in computer engineering as well. My question is my foreign state changeability is Ivory Coast. So should I opt to have my interview in Abidjan or should I do it here in Accra. Secondly, am I going to run into any kind of trouble for delaying so much? Thirdly, at the time of the application I stated that I was single because my wife could not come to the registration centre as she was awaiting her CS. Will it be a problem if I state now that I'm married? I intend to migrate alone though. Finally my secondary school certificate is laminated, so can I tender in the results slip in lieu or in addition to it since WAEC would not issue a replacement? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
If you are saying that you applied as single when you were married then your visa will be denied - you lied on your application and it would be a waste of your time and money to proceed further.

Hello, I'm Fabrice, I am a selectee for the DV. As at now I haven't started processing my application. I am facing difficulties getting the MFA to issue me a passport. I satisfy all the requirements but these guys are frustrating me beyond measure. I'll be there today too. I believe I'm okay with the educational requirement 3 A's (maths , English, French) and 4 B's (chemistry, elec maths, science, social std)with a D in Physics. I hold a first degree in computer engineering as well. My question is my foreign state changeability is Ivory Coast. So should I opt to have my interview in Abidjan or should I do it here in Accra. Secondly, am I going to run into any kind of trouble for delaying so much? Thirdly, at the time of the application I stated that I was single because my wife could not come to the registration centre as she was awaiting her CS. Will it be a problem if I state now that I'm married? I intend to migrate alone though. Finally my secondary school certificate is laminated, so can I tender in the results slip in lieu or in addition to it since WAEC would not issue a replacement? Thanks a lot.

Yes Sir, you committed the most grievous crime in the DV process and you will do yourself a lot of good if you do not proceed with the process. You will be DENIED the visa.

Since
Yes Sir, you committed the most grievous crime in the DV process and you will do yourself a lot of good if you do not proceed with the process. You will be DENIED the visa.
I have not yet fill the online form, should I then state that I'm single.

Since

I have not yet fill the online form, should I then state that I'm single.

For the love of Christ please DO NOT even complete the form. You will NOT get the visa, you will be DENIED the visa. You lied about your marital status on your entry form. You were married and stated that you were single and that's one of the highest crimes in the process. DO NOT proceed with the process please. Thank you.

For the love of Christ please DO NOT even complete the form. You will NOT get the visa, you will be DENIED the visa. You lied about your marital status on your entry form. You were married and stated that you were single and that's one of the highest crimes in the process. DO NOT proceed with the process please. Thank you.
why shouldn't he? he just has to tell CO that he is single that's all.

Thank
you very much. I'll try next again year

1. u can fill the ds260 without the passport. just choose other documents
2. ur shs results is good.
3. since u filled the initial application as single then when filling de ds260 do state that u single since u even intend to travel alone.

why shouldn't he? he just has to tell CO that he is single that's all.

3. since u filled the initial application as single then when filling de ds260 do state that u single since u even intend to travel alone.

In this forum, we do not tell, encourage nor allow others to tell people to engage in fraudulent practices for the purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit. What you’re suggesting is FRAUD! This is precisely why a lot of selectees from Ghana end up being denied.

OP failed to follow the eDV registration requirements. The outcome of his selection, should he decide to proceed, is a denial like others have already said.

Even if he lies and get approved for the visa. They will surely find out and that would be very serious. They will deny and deport you even if u have stayed there for 10 yrs. Pls and pls dont follow up on this.

But pls the qstn i want to ask for him is. If he applies again as married and get selected nx year or next two years. Wont the system detect that he lied some time ago in 2017 that he was single whiles the date of his marriage certificate will be before 2017.?plss @Sm1smom and @SusieQQQ can you help him on that.? i just want us to help a brother soo dat next time he wont make any mistake on his entry forms.thank you.