• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

Can someone please list all the cost involve from medicals,interview fees,visa fees and amount of money an individual should have in other not to become a public charge(Ghana CEDI's pls).[/QU
RE: Roughly try budgeting 2000 cedis for both medicals and police report for individual,visa fees is $330.So in all 4000 cedis might just be enough

Please no one has responded to this message
Make sure your passport is ready before u fill but it should be on on time not less than 3 months ,no expiry date for ds 260 forms u can still submit your DS260 well into early 2019 and it will get processed in time.take your time or avoid rush in making mistakes that will cause you problems at the interview

Yh bro..only those document. Am in takoradi , need to go to accra for my police report.
nice,haven't yet submit my DS 260 form ,need to get all info i needed before i submit .carry 150 to 200ghc with you for the police report,it might be less than the figures i quote above

Hi. Good morning. Please am also a dv 2019 winner and I want to make this enquiry. The i-134 affidavit of support if one does not have it at the time of interview will it create any problem?. Sorry if this question has been already asked and answered

Hi. Good morning. Please am also a dv 2019 winner and I want to make this enquiry. The i-134 affidavit of support if one does not have it at the time of interview will it create any problem?. Sorry if this question has been already asked and answered

It would be preferrable if you have it but it shouldn't cause any problems. Moreover, Accra is more interested in the host system. Having the I-134 is an added advantage and also an avenue of relieving yourself of public charge inferences.

Hi everyone,

Please want to know if the visa fee can be paid into cedi equivalence at the embassy

Hello this is Nathsil, from Ghana . Dv 2019Af9XXX. Please I am have D7 in maths and have successful completed my HND in 2016 and currently doing my degree at the university. Do I qualify for visa and should i continue the processes?

Hello this is Nathsil, from Ghana . Dv 2019Af9XXX. Please I have D7 in Mathematics and have successful completed my HND (Higher National Diploma) I am currently doing my degree program. Do have a chance or I don’t qualify. help me out for I’m confused

Since you are in the university, they may demand your transcript. I know a case similar to yours. And that person was approved.
Hello this is Nathsil, from Ghana . Dv 2019Af9XXX. Please I have D7 in Mathematics and have successful completed my HND (Higher National Diploma) I am currently doing my degree program. Do have a chance or I don’t qualify. help me out for I’m confused[/QUOTE

Wwooww...jx got my police clearance cert today. Have to submit my docs to kcc morw....soo guys ...still noo interview experience in ghana soo far