• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 OC Selectees

Oh, this is taking me back to the day we found out we had won. Two years later, living the dream in the US.

Congrats OCers 2017!!!!

Congrats to everyone who was selected!

It really does feel like a long time ago now Emily! We've been living in L.A since September last year and really loving it.

Make sure you make good use of this resource people. It will make the whole process much more simple, all the way to customs the day you arrive!

My piece of advice having been through the whole thing is, don't rush anything. There's so much time to get your initial forms in, your police check, medicals, vacines etc. You don't have to do it all in a day. Interviews are not for months.

When I found out I was selected I tried to organise medicals, I did police checks etc all with in the first couple of weeks. My first police check was pretty well out of date by the time I got my actual interview.

Enjoy the ride, it's a slow one.

By the Grace of God we were selected! 2017OC000007xx!! Low CN should we get interview?

I read your (now deleted) post with a number of ridiculous and rude comments directed at me.

So - if you want to continue here let me explain some rules.
  1. You will be courteous and respectful of me and any other member.
  2. This is a final warning. If I see any comments from you in that same manner I won't hesitate to ban you without further warning.
  3. I will edit your posts if I feel I need to for any reason. In this case it was to protect your privacy.
  4. The next post I expect from you is an apology for your childish remarks.
  5. If you cannot deal with these rules, and cannot understand that people here don't want to read that negative, mean spirited and uncalled for crap, then feel free to search elsewhere for free expert advice.

By the Grace of God we were selected! 2017OC000007xx!! Low CN should we get interview?

Like Simon stated above, if you want to continue enjoying the privilege of posting in this forum, there are rules you MUST abide by.

I became very suspicious of you following your very first post which you deleted 2 minutes after posting - what you don't seem to realize is as moderators, we can still view 'deleted' posts.

You've been warned. Any more rude or disrespectful post will lead to an immediate ban. This is not a threat. This is a civilized forum.

Hi Guys, I just joined the forum to see what others are doing. This is my second time applying and I was lucky enough to be selected! It seems I have an extremely low case number (under 100).
Congrats to other winners

Hi Guys, I just joined the forum to see what others are doing. This is my second time applying and I was lucky enough to be selected! It seems I have an extremely low case number (under 100).

Congrats!

Congrats @Pog . Better get your paperwork ready for an October interview my friend.

Congrats to you, Pog. :)

Morning all, adding myself to the list of selectees :) and adding myself to the list of those who are in the 700's - I've been reading for the last couple of days and seems there's a few of us. This was my first time applying and I was so surprised to be selected. Seems like it's going to be a long road to (hopefully!) approval. I'm still trying to figure out how to stay on top of this excitement of the possibility and the anxiety that it won't work out.

Morning all, adding myself to the list of selectees :) and adding myself to the list of those who are in the 700's - I've been reading for the last couple of days and seems there's a few of us. This was my first time applying and I was so surprised to be selected. Seems like it's going to be a long road to (hopefully!) approval. I'm still trying to figure out how to stay on top of this excitement of the possibility and the anxiety that it won't work out.

Well you won't be rejected this time. Congrats.

For some reason I thought the results came out today (5th in the US, 6th in Aus), but now I can't access the entrant information page :/ keeps on timing out...might be my connection.

Hi all! Been reading this forum for a while after i got selected. Adding myself to the list of selectees! CN 2017OC8** what are my chances?
I'm from Sydney by the way :)

For all those that have been selected I'm creating a spreadsheet (idea came from the really good one in the DV2015 Drop box) so hopefully will be able to help future selectees with out info :) (So far out DV group is up to 8 - congrats everyone!)

Once you have submitted your DS260 can you let me know please? (Just month is fine) as am going to keep a record of Case numbers (obviously censored - wont need to know yours) when DS 260s were sent and interviews etc

Congrats again all! :)