• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

Any body has any update about second letter who are giving interview in october , what is the matter about this delay ?

Do you think if you keep asking the same question someone will magically give you a different answer, just because you don't like the one you've been given (a few times)? :rolleyes:

We are just worried because we havenot got second letter yet and i have asked if any body has any update not a same question

We are just worried because we havenot got second letter yet and i have asked if any body has any update not a same question

Just like Susie said you're basically asking the same thing over and over again, it doesn't matter wether you used the word 'update'

Stop driving yourself crazy, wait for the Nov VB to be released following which the next set of 2NL are sent out. Now if you still don't get yours, then I agree it's time to start worrying. But for now, please stop singing this same old tune!

Just like Susie said you're basically asking the same thing over and over again, it doesn't matter wether you used the word 'update'

Stop driving yourself crazy, wait for the Nov VB to be released following which the next set of 2NL are sent out. Now if you still don't get yours, then I agree it's time to start worrying. But for now, please stop singing this same old tune!

Now i have got awesome answer from your side , Thanks Heaps

Do the welcome letter MUST be from GC holder or citizen ? Any one residing leagally (H1 visa) and earning 60,000 USD per year and have a house can send a welcome letter
H1 is work visa. People with H1 are temporarily living in US.
Even some people didn't show any welcome letter and just needed to put the US address in Nepal during there interview where they want there green card to be mailed or where they intend to live in US at first time.
To be safe you can ask a welcome letter from GC or citizen.

For those who recently posted Nepalese related DV questions, those posts have been moved to a newly created DV 2015 Nepalese Winners thread. Please post follow up questions and response on that thread as we don't want this thread cluttered with Nepalese specific questions. It also helps others to be able to look at the thread and find answers to their questions in one place.

winner winner chicken dinner!! We are number EU 4000 so we get to have the interview in October!

Some questions in case someone feels like answering them, really thankful to who ever does!

I'm guessing our interview will be on the 2nd week?

How do we get notified? if by email, do we get email to the original email we gave when we first applied last year or the one we supplied on the 260 form?

If we do not have vaccination history (we are both on our 20's) can we get them at the medical? (we are doing it in London)

Is the affidavit needed or can it be replaced by bank statements?

I lived in Ireland for just over 6 months, do I need a police certificate or would 1 from the UK be enough?

Many thanks, and good luck to everyone!

Hi EU2015 , kindly do share your interview experience at London , I am expecting mine either in June/July 2015 in London.

Hi EU2015 , kindly do share your interview experience at London , I am expecting mine either in June/July 2015 in London.

Hi Durbin,

Will do! We still haven't received 2nd letter, which might mean that our interview will be in November, but then again I dont think anyone from London has received their 2nd letters yet?

I will certainly post our experiences and let you know!

hello guys ..good day...please anyone's got an idea on how to know your form has been unlocked for corrections
Also i learnt while th form is being proccessed its to show (status: processing) but mine doesnt.it shows (status: principal appplicant...)..does that mean something is wrong?

Thought this was interesting:

The Department of State (DOS) has reported that it continues to experience severe and significant disruptions in its ability to issue visas in consular posts abroad, which began on July 20th. Diversity Visa Lottery Immigrants, as they are being issued immigrant visas, are a high priority and the DOS expects to allocate all immigrant visas before the program ends for this year on September 30, 2014.

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=20ba6c5c-6e1a-4bda-8a4d-f92dea468ace

No Susie, that wasn't directed at you.

Yeah, not even "directed at" anyone.

Just after my infamous infopass (August 1) I was phoning around trying to get help and I heard the recording then - which I remember I had also read - so probably where this was posted.

What a wild year it has been. DV2015 is going to be almost as wild...

Yeah, not even "directed at" anyone.

Just after my infamous infopass (August 1) I was phoning around trying to get help and I heard the recording then - which I remember I had also read - so probably where this was posted.

What a wild year it has been. DV2015 is going to be almost as wild...

Mehhhh.....walk in a park it will be - 2015 that is. They should have learned their lesson, don't you think ???

Who am I kidding? :D Welcome to the clusterfu#k 2.0, also known as DV2015 :rolleyes: