• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

Hello Simon...i need help my heart is palpitating..a friend called me sayin he read people with case numbers higher than 56000 wil not be called up...is that true? cause i am 69xxx nd m pretty scared

No that is not true.

thank you @Britsimon for the swift answer....so do i hav chances to be called and if yes which moth could that be? my case number is AF69XXX
The AF quota has dropped IMO!
Otherwise your cn would of go current in july, due to nigeria's elimination.
So by now I concur with simon.

Someone from SA have a date of interview in October? I have Dv Case 2015sa000015x and I dont have received the 2nl either, I am really worried!

How many DV visa sucess rate in nepal? Can 10 k case no save Dv 2015 in Nepal?

Nepal has an extraordinarily high entry rate, response rate, and success rate, and have a much lower AP rate than their AS region brothers in Iran. They have 5000 selectees this year, but that is still more than they will need to max out the visas according to the 7% country limit. So there will be a cutoff - probably around the same point as this year. That means Nepal cases greater than 9000/9500 are in a risky zone

h
Nepal has an extraordinarily high entry rate, response rate, and success rate, and have a much lower AP rate than their AS region brothers in Iran. They have 5000 selectees this year, but that is still more than they will need to max out the visas according to the 7% country limit. So there will be a cutoff - probably around the same point as this year. That means Nepal cases greater than 9000/9500 are in a risky zone

hi Simon, do you know any thing about the 2nl? today is 15 September ...

Simon,many thanks, but we know a large group of the firs current series have not received their 2nl ,means a large group of October Current have not received their interview schedule

Yes I know that, so those will now be getting November interviews.

JUST GOT MY 2NL interview letter!
Case # SA1XX.
Submitted DS-260 on June 3rd.
Got notified of my interview today Sept 19 at 4pm EST.
Interview Date: November 6, 2014.
Thank you all! Best wishes.

I also got official second letter
case : AS13**
submitted: may 30
interview date : nov 14
best wishes to all of you guys in forum
Regards

I also got official second letter
case : AS13**
submitted: may 30
interview date : nov 14
best wishes to all of you guys in forum
Regards

Congratulate
Where are you from?when you received your 2nl exactly? i want to compare with my case ...