• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

hi, my case num is AS3xx and submitted ds260 on 9th june.. but till now i haven't got 2nl.. can you guys tell me, what may be the reason??

For Asia, Iran and Nepal are special cases - if you are not from those countries then yes,you have a good chance. As I have written before, the exclusion of Nigeria will be particularly helpful in Asia where the two big countries will not be able to benefit from the increased regional quota. So - an increase of 2 to 3k over the 13350 is very possible (although it will need KCC to operate a country limit on Nepal and perhaps Iran too).[/QU
For Asia, Iran and Nepal are special cases - if you are not from those countries then yes,you have a good chance. As I have written before, the exclusion of Nigeria will be particularly helpful in Asia where the two big countries will not be able to benefit from the increased regional quota. So - an increase of 2 to 3k over the 13350 is very possible (although it will need KCC to operate a country limit on Nepal and perhaps Iran too).

Wot does tht mean ...what is the max CN Nepal would go current then?

Hello @Britsimon...wanted to ask please can i use more than 1 affidavit of support nd which werent stated on th form or only th one on th form is authorised?

Hello @Britsimon...wanted to ask please can i use more than 1 affidavit of support nd which werent stated on th form or only th one on th form is authorised?

You should just have one I134 - and that person either meets or does not meet the level of income required. If he/she meets the level - then there is no need for a second. If the income does not meet the level, then that I134 is useless.

thanks @Britsimon .... it does tho but idk m beginnin to want to change th person i stated on the form....or well should i just let it go ??

The address you give on your DS260 is not necessarily that of the person who completes an I134 for you. So - if you have two people willing to provide an I-134 (lucky you!) it is simple to switch the sponsor - simply by choosing the best I134 and presenting only that (if asked) at the interview.

The address you give on your DS260 is not necessarily that of the person who completes an I134 for you. So - if you have two people willing to provide an I-134 (lucky you!) it is simple to switch the sponsor - simply by choosing the best I134 and presenting only that (if asked) at the interview.
Hi Britsimon, If i can provide bank statements with good amount of USD like 50,000 $ or much more, do i need to use an affidavit of support also? If i need, kindly, would you like to tell me what are the procedures ? Should my friend sign for a I134 only? Then? Where should i provide it? in the interview or where???

Hi Britsimon, If i can provide bank statements with good amount of USD like 50,000 $ or much more, do i need to use an affidavit of support also? If i need, kindly, would you like to tell me what are the procedures ? Should my friend sign for a I134 only? Then? Where should i provide it? in the interview or where???

I almost all embassies someone showing that amount of cash on bank statements would not be asked for any affidavit of support.