• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

Thank you , i will let you know any reply from this mail

Just so you know, you may not get a reply (outside of the auto response you get once the email is submitted) anytime soon. Since your concern is with not getting a 2NL for a CN that falls within those current for Oct, your best bet is a phone call if you want to a quick response.

Full name
Case number
Date of birth mm-dd-yy

Dear sir/madam

I am writing to enquire about the progress of my DV case (number above). According to the visa bulletin my number is current in October, however I have not yet received notification of an interview. Can you kindly inform me as to the reasons for this?

Thank you

Name
I emailed the KCC with a similar message and they responded this:

"Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing."

By the way, my case is current and I sent my forms on June 3rd.

Hello sir I am from Nepal. I am winner dv 2015 my case no As81**.Then i fill up ds 260 form in 4 june.When i face interview? My case no is high?
Looking at last your asia 8100 became current in aug 2014. But this year for oct 2015 asia statrted upto 2500. So, asia 8100 may be current by july or aug 2015. Chances are there for you to get the 2nd NL. Nepal got stopped at 9500 in 2014. So, anything could be possible. Hope for the better tomorrow.

I just receive reply of my yesterdays email , what does it mean ?

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

I just receive reply of my yesterdays email , what does it mean ?

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

It means they have completed processing on your forms, and you may still get an October interview, although it seems very late. If not October, it will be November.

It means they have completed processing on your forms, and you may still get an October interview, although it seems very late. If not October, it will be November.

Actually , i received same email 2 times first at 6: 10 and second at 6:20 nepali time with 2 different staff names of KCC , why ?

:rolleyes: It means 2 KCC staff members responded to your enquiry with their standard/generic response.
With this reply of email , what do you think i will get second letter within this month or next mont as i am current in october and submitted ds 260 on may 30 ?

Looking at last your asia 8100 became current in aug 2014. But this year for oct 2015 asia statrted upto 2500. So, asia 8100 may be current by july or aug 2015. Chances are there for you to get the 2nd NL. Nepal got stopped at 9500 in 2014. So, anything could be possible. Hope for the better tomorrow.

I also need 1998 to 2014 dv winner list and visa isue,refuse in nepal.can i got? or where i found? when i will receive i myself pridication my visa bulliten.

Excuse me Simon, what month do you think KCC will start applying special cutoffs for nepal and iran? will it be as late as this year?

I don't know but hope they do it earlier as it allows more embassies to spread the workload. However, that is common sense talking, so I suspect they will do it badly again.