• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

modelmummy

C. THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS
WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2015 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 8,000 Except:
Egypt: 6,000
Ethiopia: 7,000
ASIA 2,500
EUROPE 8,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 400
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 550

now the visa bulletin for october is released and my case no is within the cutoff ie between 400-500 from asia region(nepal).now likely when shall i get the second notification letter .plz help

now the visa bulletin for october is released and my case no is within the cutoff ie between 400-500 from asia region(nepal).now likely when shall i get the second notification letter .plz help

In a week or two, if you have already submitted your forms.

I think within this week!@spes acharya!
My Cn is also currrent in Oct! I am from Asia too!
Please share the informations !
I submitted my DS 260 ( after unlocking) in JULY, when did you do ur DS 260 ? spes acharya?

Last edited:
I think within this week!@spes acharya!
My Cn is also currrent in Oct! I am from Asia too!
Please share the information !
I submitted my DS 260 ( aftwler unlocking) in JULY, when did you do ur DS 260 ? spes acharya?
well my ds 260 has been submitted on MAy.R u from nepal?

quick start, then slow progress. Reception of documents began May 19. They did not have time to process.

Oh great, now some theory that the 19 day delay (5.5 months ahead of the opening bell) will cause a delay???? Sloner, do you just enjoy making dopey comments to bait me???

Congrats to every selected one for further processing. I wish I was you... lol But I can't wait for DV-2016...

How early does the DS-260 need to be submitted for KCC to process for interview scheduling? I submitted mine on 2nd of August and I expect to be current in November (CN AS26**). Does that provide sufficient time for me to be interviewed in November?

How early does the DS-260 need to be submitted for KCC to process for interview scheduling? I submitted mine on 2nd of August and I expect to be current in November (CN AS26**). Does that provide sufficient time for me to be interviewed in November?

Yes. It used to take about 4 weeks - so yours will have had 5 or 6 weeks to be processed and in theory DS260 should be faster.

Thanks a lot Simon. My interview will be in Kuala Lumpur where the embassy requires applicants to submit their documents in the morning and come back for the interview in the afternoon. Does that indicate anything?