• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

I don't remember this much delay last year. It could be that the new process (DS260) is having more negative impact than I expected. I also find myself wondering if there are technical reasons about the DS260 that are stopping KCC schedule cases. I would advise you to call KCC and check that your DS260 is processed and when you are being scheduled.

Yes this. I don't recall anyone really complaining they hadn't got them last year and tbh by this stage in the month I would expect the letters to be out. Of course, the opening of the DS260s this year was about 3 weeks later than one would have been able to submit before so that may have contributed to the processing delay, along with normal teething problems of new systems at KCC.

I can't help wondering if this is part reason for the seemingly good cutoffs for October?

Yes this. I don't recall anyone really complaining they hadn't got them last year and tbh by this stage in the month I would expect the letters to be out. Of course, the opening of the DS260s this year was about 3 weeks later than one would have been able to submit before so that may have contributed to the processing delay, along with normal teething problems of new systems at KCC.

I can't help wondering if this is part reason for the seemingly good cutoffs for October?

Still do we have to expect second letter within this week ?

Yep - you have an excellent point there.

I guess it is possible that they send out the 2NLs later than usual too because of the initial delay due to form submission date; however, given that we already have a batch sent out and that some people already have feedback their forms are still being processed and to expect date in November, I am less inclined to think we will still see many/any October interview letters.

I guess it is possible that they send out the 2NLs later than usual too because of the initial delay due to form submission date; however, given that we already have a batch sent out and that some people already have feedback their forms are still being processed and to expect date in November, I am less inclined to think we will still see many/any October interview letters.

Oh ! According to VB we are current in october and you said we have to expect in november .. Something sounds strange

SORRY may be because of misunderstanding , so when will expect my second letter ?

Case number-AS13 hundred
Ds260 submission-may 30
Second letter- not received yet
I don't know. Suggest you contact KCC to see where your file is in processing stage.
You did check the website, right?

Can you please help me to write a sample letter to KCC . THANKS BUNCH

Full name
Case number
Date of birth mm-dd-yy

Dear sir/madam

I am writing to enquire about the progress of my DV case (number above). According to the visa bulletin my number is current in October, however I have not yet received notification of an interview. Can you kindly inform me as to the reasons for this?

Thank you

Name

Full name
Case number
Date of birth mm-dd-yy

Dear sir/madam

I am writing to enquire about the progress of my DV case (number above). According to the visa bulletin my number is current in October, however I have not yet received notification of an interview. Can you kindly inform me as to the reasons for this?

Thank you

Name
Thank you , i will let you know any reply from this mail

I didn't understand why assign high cutoffs if they couldn't process all applications?
also this might mean that we won't see much progress in Nov. VB?

Hello sir I am from Nepal. I am winner dv 2015 my case no As81**.Then i fill up ds 260 form in 4 june.When i face interview? My case no is high?