Who want to be part of action team

rk4gc

rk4gc, Paypal is fine...but still some one has to manage the whole account...

Best possibility is : If we get any lawyer and can request him the way it will work is we will send him cheques from all over.

My idea : Send all checks bearing " Law firm name " to one guy so he knows how much is collected and hand over to Law firm.

What to do u think guys....so thats how we will avoid registration expense.

-Sanju

PhillyKP,
Thank you very much for your support. We will let you know once it is finalizaed.

thanks once again.

sanju13, rk4gc,
I am not finding good response from other members. Either people are too busy or not interested. We will give one more day, then we will decide based on that.

Sorry to say it like this.

Having an initial consultation with the lawyer will not cost much. The initial consultation will clarify what is needed from our end in terms of money or a decision to move ahead. We should not delay it at any cost. Only contribution from a few guys(I included) can make this happen.

Originally posted by manumahi
sanju13, rk4gc,
I am not finding good response from other members. Either people are too busy or not interested. We will give one more day, then we will decide based on that.

Sorry to say it like this.

count me in too...let me know as to what contributions need to be made.

manumahi, do not give up hopes....members will start responding once they see some solid action being taken......need to change one mind at a time.

manumahi, when is the final date we decide how and for what we are collecting ,money. It helps if we have some dates to work towards.

sanju13, since you asked for suggestions/questions to be asked for your forthcoming meeting with the attorney, here are some that come to my mind:

1) Can 'Writ of Mandamus' be filed as a class action or is it only for individual applicantions? (If members have an answer to this, then fine but I for one did not understand this.)

2) What approach should be adopted to meet the Service Center directors.....is a representive enough or should a group of 10-12 persons go with the petition

3) Is Mr. Katri obliged to respond being in the position he is in? Makes me wonder why he has not yet responded

Petition - News Distribution System

Petition - News Distribution System

The above mentioned Press Release was distributed on October 13, 2003 using Free web News distribution system.

Number of times Press release was accessed = 875
Number of times Press release was picked up by media = 45
With the help of free news distribution service if we are able to reach so many media persons then with the help of premier paid news distribution service we should be able to get better coverage in media.

sgi,
Yesterday I sent a mail to Rajiv regarding his fee to do this task. Expecting a response from his office today, based on that we will decide what to do?

Message to naanshi:

You expressed interest to be part of the action team that is being discussed in VSC. I would like to get together with other Atlantans and personally hand over the petition to the local politicians to reduce back-logs. Please enable your private messaging.

I got reply from Rajiv office.

As per Rajiv, there is no such provision that you can take a personal appointment from the Director. Please check with the VSC. Not much we can do to help you.
Regards
At 10:17 PM 10/13/03, you wrote:

> Hi suman,
> I am one of your Vermont service center immigration
> chat forum member. We are trying to form a group
> among ourselves to handover petition personally to
> service center director.
>
> For that we need to take appointment with director.
> We are hoping that your expertise skills will help
> us to fetch appointment as well as help us to present
> our case strong.
>
> We are trying to raise money for this cause. Can
> you please help us in this regard. Can you tell us how
> much it is going to cost us?
>
> I tried to send mail to Rajiv. But it got bounced
> back.
>
> Thank you very much.

I am out of ideas. Can any body suggest me what to do?

One possibility Which I think is

Vermiont Service center has got Complaint box. I don't whether this works out or not.

Probably, a letter of Concern by every individual, should accompany all EAD/AP Renewals as well as when replying to RFE...!!

An increasing no of 'Letter of Concerns' accompanying these would surely bring up a 'Concern' amongst all IIO which would be taken up in a meeting, at least I guess and would be noticed..!!

Just my thought.

Sorting the extra litter would give them another reason to slow down. And what if it annoyed them:: RFE or Transfer ??? What will it be.

Originally posted by vijayrc
Probably, a letter of Concern by every individual, should accompany all EAD/AP Renewals as well as when replying to RFE...!!

An increasing no of 'Letter of Concerns' accompanying these would surely bring up a 'Concern' amongst all IIO which would be taken up in a meeting, at least I guess and would be noticed..!!

Just my thought.

vijayrc,
I don't think it is going to work out. At the same time I strongly believe that people will be scared to identify themselves by sending a letter like that. We don't how one will react by reading that concern letter?

Whatever we do it should be cumulative efforts from all.

Well not sure if it will work or if it had worked..!

Look at this:-
Colleague of mine..Jan02 RD had sent a written enquiry letter to VSC on his case status...and later got his FP2, did early 7/12., and got approved on 7/17, stamped on 7/25 and got his card 10/03...!! Not sure if that really helped...!!