Who want to be part of action team

Spending money for anything showing tangible results will be supported by most. Unfortunately we have not even heard from the ombudsman. Not to be critical, if we cannot convince visitors of this forum of this process, how can we convince congressmen who have to convince their voters of this.
Manumahi's poll has collected only 70 voters willing to pay. Since Rajiv understands this process more than we do, we should ask him if it is possible to sue, or get answers from these bums. If he says yes, then we should hire his services and let him do the needful. If he does not answer or the answer is no, then you guys can do what you feel is right. Even lobbying needs money.

Imagine if a reputed attorney on this forum said this:-
I can get you guys an appointemnt with BCIS officials by so and so date and I am willing to help expedite your cases, wouldn't we have more participants willing to pay

I understand the root cause of all these backlog problem is due to us. Since we are silent no one bothers about us.

Already Rajiv, Once mentioned that we can try to arrange for conference with USCIS ombudsman.

I just send a note to Mary Matalin (james carville's ) wife. Could one of you also send our petition to James Carville asking for his help on this matter. James and Mary are the best known lobbyists today .

Here is the link.

http://www.carville.info/

Project Ocean Treasury Team

Sanju13, rajun, karns

Guys who are in my team lets start rolling....

My email id : sanju_varshney@hotmail.com

Send me an email about your contact numbers and I will try to do a confrence call with 2 ppl. ( 3 of us can talk).

I have another request for people who are scared in sending cheks to individuals( I will pay your amount so just keep supporting this effort)...I will think I didnt go out for dinner this week. ($50 or $100 is not a big amount in comparison to what our lawyers and situations cost us).

I will not let this effort go in vain no matter how much money I put in ...

You will have clear accounts for all this activity..and same time if money is still left over...I guess we have no intention to keep that money...it will be divided into same number of people who contributed and will be sent back ( My promise)....postage sponsored by me.

Thanks Manu, Edison and other Big Bro's .

-Sanju

Last edited by a moderator:
sanju13 and others please don't get personal when you are trying to put out things here. We should appreciate the time and efforts other people are putting into this. Some people go 100% and some 10%. We should accept everyone's time and concerns here. Some people will really want to be reimbursed for their lost wages when they meet the VSC direcrtors or others.

manumahi & Treasury Team

I don't think i can spend some time now for the co-ordination team, as i'm involved with other publlic activity which consumes most of my off-work hours. I'll join your team once things slow down.

Treasure Team: Let me know the address and payable to & amount, i will send my share immed..

Keep it going guys.. Also, we shoud attract, I-140, labor, PR & Citizen communities and we should have link to atmost all of the forums..

Re: Project Ocean Treasury Team

Originally posted by sanju13
Sanju13, rajun, karns

Send me an email about your contact numbers and I will try to do a confrence call with 2 ppl. ( 3 of us can talk).

I have another request for people who are scared in sending cheks to individuals( I will pay your amount so just keep supporting this effort)...I will think I didnt go out for dinner this week. ($50 or $100 is not a big amount in comparison to what our lawyers and situations cost us).

You will have clear accounts for all this activity..and same time if money is still left over...I guess we have no intention to keep that money...it will be divided into same number of people who contributed and will be sent back ( My promise)....postage sponsored by me.

-Sanju

Sanju and other Action team members,

Can we as individuals, not as a registered organization spend money legally on lobbying or other such efforts?

If a dsatish mentioned, we are not going to use the money for lobbying related expenses, then we should be fine.

I think publishing/ news coverage/ transportation or other expenses are fine too.

( Please do not take any thing personal and I'm not trying to play any spoil sport. I just want to make sure we are thinking in the right direction)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we have to register it...

I will ask my CPA what we can do for this....It should not be really difficult.....

If any one knows about it please post it.

Let me search on Google about it....

Thanks for your concern.

-Sanju

Originally posted by manumahi
Kashmir,
Thank you very much. We need energetic people like you. Can you come to this thread every day between 8-10PM eastern time.
thanks once again
I cannot attend today (10/10/2003) because I have a doctor appointment this evening.
I will check this thread after that.
-kashmir

Daily Status

Manumahi,
Let's fix some targets for each day. After, each nights discussion, please decide what should be done the next day and we should do that work on the next day. It looks to me that we haven't really done anything today. Most of the people login to this site during 9am to 6pm time period and we should target that time for addressing all the people in this forum. Every one has already agreed on your agenda for phase 1. It's time to implement it. Let's try to get answers for some of the challenges in implementing our phase 1.
Q1 ) How are we going to take appointment with VSC director ?
Q2) Who will go to Vermont to meet him ? (Remember that it will be a working day).

Let me start the discussion with my take on these questions :
The first question is a complex one. Is one of us going to call VSC for an appointment with the director ? I am not sure if that works. We may only be able to leave a message at VSC main phone line.
Will some of us goto VSC to take a future appointment ? We can explore that. Shall we hire a lawyer or a lobbyist for our activities ? we can explore that. We need every one's valuable suggestions.
Once we get the answer for question 1 above, we can think of question 2.

One more important suggestion :
-----------------------------------------
Manumahi,
It may not be possible for many people to daily log in here between 8pm and 10pm. Most of us are having families and kids and we can't spend that critical time on internet. Even in your case, i feel bad / guilty that we are troubling you when you are supposed to enjoy the fruits of your long wait. So let us discuss things round the clock and let us use 10pm as the deadline to make final decisions on that day's discussions. That way, people will login at thier convenient hours and give their suggestions.

dsatish,Manumahi and everyone

Where are you guys it is 8.40 est time. I would like participate in our gc struggle please email me at binalipatel@yahoo.com. Today is the first day I am login at 8.30 pm just to be part of action team. If you feel I can help in anyway plz let me know.

Good Jobs Guys I tried to do same thing but know replied be back anyway it is good to see that finally we are coming to some action, which makes me feel much better. I can atleast say to myself that I tried to do something against this waiting time.

my views

Q1 ) How are we going to take appointment with VSC director ?

As dsatish stated just calling and taking an appointment may not be possible, for this we can take inputs from Mr. Khanna or somebody else possibly a lawyer who may have experiences with taking appointments with personnel at that high level.

Q2) Who will go to Vermont to meet him ? (Remember that it will be a working day).

It would be better to take a lawyer, along with members who stay closer to the VSC area, or those willing to go. Having a lawyer does help in terms of presenting our cases in a very diplomatic way.

Re: Project Ocean Treasury Team

Originally posted by sanju13
Sanju13, rajun, karns

-Sanju

Sanju,

I am sending you an email with my contacts and let us start this thing. I am all set. sorry for not replying early

checkthisout,
Today and tomorrow(Saturday) I may not be available for chat. I will return to this forum by sunday evening. Sorry for the inconvenience.