Waiting Asylum decision

Wait Times, Representation, and Denial Rates
Overall, asylum applicants waited on average 1,030 days - or nearly three years - for their cases to be decided. But many asylum applicants waited even longer: a quarter of applicants waited 1,421 days, or nearly four years, for their asylum decision. Not surprisingly, applicants who were not represented by an attorney and thus less able to present an effective case received a faster decision than those applicants who did have an attorney. Figure 2 compares represented and non-represented asylum cases.

Although all of the cases included in the graph were concluded in FY 2019, the graph shows the year each case began, which provides insight into the impact attorney representation plays on the speed of asylum cases. For instance, nearly half (45.3%) of the unrepresented asylum cases that began in 2019 have already been decided. In contrast, less than one in ten (9.7%) of the represented asylum cases that began in 2019 have been decided.

Record Number of Asylum Cases in FY 2019
https://trac.syr.edu/immigration/reports/588/

I am waiting for my decision 18 months

Got my decision today after 3,6 years of waiting. Status changed to decision was mailed. I know it's a court unfortunately.
My timeline:
Chicago office
Applied February 2015
Interview June 2017
Decision was mailed January 2021
Good luck everyone

Got my decision today after 3,6 years of waiting. Status changed to decision was mailed. I know it's a court unfortunately.
My timeline:
Chicago office
Applied February 2015
Interview June 2017
Decision was mailed January 2021
Good luck everyone
Hi
Why do you think it's a referral to court?

The backlog will most likely grow because Biden has promised to open the southern border
You keep repeating this fallacy without any adequate factual back up, please always put a proviso and put in apostrophe thsat this is your pewrsonal opinion , you have no inkling how uscis works, so dont second guess them . lets wait for new administrative roll out from the new govt before making pronoucements, theres no rhyme or rythm to interviews or decision and that what the nnew admijnstration should corect so everyone is fairly treated. what if they new govt grants amnesty? what if they employ 20000 more officers? these are all possibilities , so STOP!

You keep repeating this fallacy without any adequate factual back up, please always put a proviso and put in apostrophe thsat this is your pewrsonal opinion , you have no inkling how uscis works, so dont second guess them . lets wait for new administrative roll out from the new govt before making pronoucements, theres no rhyme or rythm to interviews or decision and that what the nnew admijnstration should corect so everyone is fairly treated. what if they new govt grants amnesty? what if they employ 20000 more officers? these are all possibilities , so STOP!
personal, pronouncements, new, administration****

Hi I renew my ead card and now it is new card it is produced but I don't get my decision yet do you know what is meaning
On January 19, 2021, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number We sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by February 3, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. What is meaning my case or ead. Approved

On January 19, 2021, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number We sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by February 3, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. What is meaning my case or ead. Approved
If you need people to comment make it simpler to undertand you.
1. applied
2.interview
3.awaiting decision etc ... then people can make some informed judgement

It's an EAD approval. The decision for your asylum is totally different and will come up separately whenever there is any movement

Hi everyone, please does anyone has an idea of how the Amnesty propose bill if approve gonna impact pending asylum applications either waiting for decision or an interview?

Hi everyone, please does anyone has an idea of how the Amnesty propose bill if approve gonna impact pending asylum applications either waiting for decision or an interview?
There is no way any republican lawmaker would vote for this crap. It was just a bullshit that Biden said to attract the Latino vote and it worked. He flipped Arizona.