Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everyone, my case was referred to court 2 months back, appeared with a lawyer with the NTA letter, n was told to come back in 4 weeks time, went back again and the clerk said my alien number is not in there system. And each time I tried my number in there automated system, the response I get is ur alien Number is not recorded in our system. Kinda confuse now

Hello everyone, my case was referred to court 2 months back, appeared with a lawyer with the NTA letter, n was told to come back in 4 weeks time, went back again and the clerk said my alien number is not in there system. And each time I tried my number in there automated system, the response I get is ur alien Number is not recorded in our system. Kinda confuse now

Please keep calling the number + visiting the clerk of the court to check. Because of the backlog, it is hard for them to enter all the cases in the system fast. You can decide, but if I were you, I would check the automated system every day, and the clerk of the court once every week. It is important that you don't miss any of the dates, even if they are decided at short notice and without your knowledge: immigration judges are entitled to issue deportation orders if you don't show up. Many people who have missed court dates have been issued with deportation orders. Good luck.

Please keep calling the number + visiting the clerk of the court to check. Because of the backlog, it is hard for them to enter all the cases in the system fast. You can decide, but if I were you, I would check the automated system every day, and the clerk of the court once every week. It is important that you don't miss any of the dates, even if they are decided at short notice and without your knowledge: immigration judges are entitled to issue deportation orders if you don't show up. Many people who have missed court dates have been issued with deportation orders. Good luck.
Ok, thank you

Can anybody give me an advice how to contact a senator for my case decision? And also few important tips. My case is pending for 3 years and I’m trying to involve a senator and see what happens. Anyone experienced getting their decision through senator’s aid please give me some advices and ideas.

Does anyone now how Biden's office will affect the backlogs and asylum processing times?

Been waiting for a decision for 2 years now.

thats not factual , with the border closure do you have statistics or indication cases have moved quicker?
what we should all pray for is the new guy to head DHS who is an immigrant to fully digitalise n automate all of USCIS which is a m,ajor problem , they still running on outdated computers and operations are not automated or fully centralised

thats not factual , with the border closure do you have statistics or indication cases have moved quicker?
Look up DHS asylum workload.

It's evident based on their data that the growth of the backlog halted since 2018. "Remain in Mexico" policy discouraged many people to flock to the southern border.

During Trump administration, the asylum offices and IJs were required to complete certain number of cases by month. If Biden gets rid of that quota system, the backlog will grow.