Waiting Asylum decision

I interview in November as well , still showing decision is pending . The person who interview me told me that I will received the decision in two weeks . Two weeks is tomorrow nothing yet . Good luck with yours .
congrats to all you guys getting interviewed, we wish you the best, pray for those of us without interview after 3-5 years ....smiles

If your case status has changed from "decision is pending" to "Decision is mailed," check the paragraph that mentions how many days your case is pending. There's a sentence states "and the USCIS portion of the EAD clock is currently running" then you will receive "Notice of intent to deny" and your case has been transferred to immigrantion judge. But if There's a sentence states "and the USCIS portion of the EAD clock is currently stopped" then your case has been approved.
Also, if your status changed from "decision is pending" to "fees were waived" then it is approval.
Hi sir I had my assylum interview at sf on nov16 2020 and then I checked my case status online but it was " decision is pending " but now its changed it shows " fees were waived " I m confused now what is that bro

Hi sir I had my assylum interview at sf on nov16 2020 and then I checked my case status online but it was " decision is pending " but now its changed it shows " fees were waived " I m confused now what is that bro
It means you have been approved. Congratulations.

It's an approval.

When did you apply? Did you do anything to get your interview sooner?