Waiting Asylum decision

how quickly does status change from "Decision was mailed" to "Fees waived" if its an approval? Can it take a few days?
My status changed to Mailed on 11/25, no updates since. I am very sad that its a referral to court..
It doesn't change to Fees were waived if it already says decision was mailed.

Can you share your timeline and office please?

It doesn't change to Fees were waived if it already says decision was mailed.

Can you share your timeline and office please?

Interview in Chicago on 03/09/20
11/25 Decision was mailed

I inquired about the case status in August by mail and received a standard response.
I sent another letter 11/17 and they responded with standard response on 11/23, at the same time status changed online 11/25
could be a coincidence, could be someone actually looked at the file

Interview in Chicago on 03/09/20
11/25 Decision was mailed

I inquired about the case status in August by mail and received a standard response.
I sent another letter 11/17 and they responded with standard response on 11/23, at the same time status changed online 11/25
could be a coincidence, could be someone actually looked at the file
Wow 3 months for decision... I also in Chicago office, but I'm waiting my decision more then 3 years
Good luck in court. I would be happy even that decision, so don't be sad too much

My interview was first scheduled for 03/06/2020 but my lawyer was late and they said it had to be rescheduled. My interview scheduled for 03/19/2020 was cancelled due to COVID19. On 08/15/2020 I received a notice again about my interview being scheduled for 09/04/2020.

I never contacted them to get the interview.
Which office?

Hi guys after 3 months LA office answered my email
They didn't mentioned anything:(:(:(:(
Dose it means they didn't review my case yet?

Attachments

• AEB065D8-5FE8-46E9-B8EC-51E35E443EFD.jpeg
    AEB065D8-5FE8-46E9-B8EC-51E35E443EFD.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 77
Hi guys after 3 months LA office answered my email
They didn't mentioned anything:(:(:(:(
Dose it means they didn't review my case yet?
I wanna share my recent experience. I called to Chicago USCIS and said that I'm waiting for my decision more then 3 years. Lady told me to send a letter witch begins with phrase "request to expedite a decision", so the guy who sort knows where to put it right away. I got response after 2 weeks, which saying that if I wanna expedite my INTERVIEW, I have to include sore reasons for that. So they didn't even pay attention to what I wrote. Just sent me something.

american immigration hurdles are not for the faint hearted, imagine people who applied in 2016 being told aboutLIFO and they watch as people who applied in 2018 already have green cards and are three/four years away from citizenship......i wish there was statistrics about people who have died before completing the process..

I wanna share my recent experience. I called to Chicago USCIS and said that I'm waiting for my decision more then 3 years. Lady told me to send a letter witch begins with phrase "request to expedite a decision", so the guy who sort knows where to put it right away. I got response after 2 weeks, which saying that if I wanna expedite my INTERVIEW, I have to include sore reasons for that. So they didn't even pay attention to what I wrote. Just sent me something.
Did you try any senator?

Thanks to all of you guys for posting valuable information on this forum. I learned quite a lot.

My Case Timeline
SF Office
Applied Dec 2016
Expedited March 2019
Interview Scheduled Feb 2020 (Applicant Caused Delay)
Rescheduled March 2020 (Covid-19 Delay)
Second Reschedule & Interview Conducted - Nov 2020.

As of now, my current status is Decision is mailed. No other changes in status like fees are waived, or Card is being produced. I'm trying to stay as much positive as I can here but getting a little impatient here. I should get the decision in my mail in like a week or so. Is there any way to check if my EAD clock is still running or not besides calling the EOIR no? Nevertheless, I will update once I have the decision.

Kudos to all for keeping up the great work.

Thanks to all of you guys for posting valuable information on this forum. I learned quite a lot.

My Case Timeline
SF Office
Applied Dec 2016
Expedited March 2019

As of now, my current status is Decision is mailed. No other changes in status like fees are waived, or Card is being produced. I'm trying to stay as much positive as I can here but getting a little impatient here. I should get the decision in my mail in like a week or so. Is there any way to check if my EAD clock is still running or not besides calling the EOIR no? Nevertheless, I will update once I have the decision.

(Go to the attached file website - then go to automated case information)

Put your Alien number in the above link and see if you are scheduled for a date with immigration judge. If it says no case number detected maybe it could be an approval. According to someone I know. Not 100% sure but just something to try out.

Attachments

• 4072157D-5735-418C-89B4-CBACFF102216.jpeg
    4072157D-5735-418C-89B4-CBACFF102216.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 66

My Case Timeline
SF Office
Applied Dec 2016
Expedited March 2019

check your travel history https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home

(Go to the attached file website - then go to automated case information)

Put your Alien number in the above link and see if you are scheduled for a date with immigration judge. If it says no case number detected maybe it could be an approval. According to someone I know. Not 100% sure but just something to try out.

Thank you for your input. It says, "No record found for this Alien number." I think this takes certain time to update. But also, it's a positive sign. Fingers crossed.

My Case Timeline
SF Office
Applied Dec 2016
Expedited March 2019

I interview in November as well , still showing decision is pending . The person who interview me told me that I will received the decision in two weeks . Two weeks is tomorrow nothing yet . Good luck with yours .