Waiting Asylum decision

Hello Guys 13 months ago I filed the form i-730 for my wife untill now no response. Can anyone give helping information based on his or her experience with this kind of issue. Or know any one who can help?

Why?
Do you think it's a bad idea or maybe that pushes them toward giving me a denial?
It's been 5 years since applied for asylum and a little bit over a year since interviewed in the Chicago office. I know my case has an assessment for grant asylum by the asylum officer and just waiting for the supervisor's review, but every time we inquire they tell us they are waiting for the background check to be completed.
Is there anything I can do?
Don't forget about amout of quotes. During Obama administration there were 110 000 quotes per year for granted asylum. Trump make it 18 000 a year. So you might waiting for approval, but you're gonna be in line behind people who is waiting for a quote

Hello Guys 13 months ago I filed the form i-730 for my wife untill now no response. Can anyone give helping information based on his or her experience with this kind of issue. Or know any one who can help?
Hi.. where service center you file i-730? I’m waiting my case at tsc since nov 2018.

Don't forget about amout of quotes. During Obama administration there were 110 000 quotes per year for granted asylum. Trump make it 18 000 a year. So you might waiting for approval, but you're gonna be in line behind people who is waiting for a quote
Those numbers of for refugees not for asylees. Asylum grants are unlimited. I believe there are quotas on the number of asylum GC though

Those numbers of for refugees not for asylees. Asylum grants are unlimited. I believe there are quotas on the number of asylum GC though
Are you sure? Because I was thinking the same lol. I just thought it’s the approval number.

Hello Guys,
I got this 2 notice today, what do you think? What is that mean??? can we say its an approval?? or too early to saying that??

Attachments

• IMG_5B23EE6CF370-1.jpeg
    IMG_5B23EE6CF370-1.jpeg
    438.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1E50C4A1CF2C-1.jpeg
    IMG_1E50C4A1CF2C-1.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 80
Hello Guys,
I got this 2 notice today, what do you think? What is that mean??? can we say its an approval?? or too early to saying that??
Congrats on your approval.
Can you please tell when did you apply for EAD renewal and how many months it took them to change your online status from the time you applied for EAD renewal?

Congrats on your approval.
Can you please tell when did you apply for EAD renewal and how many months it took them to change your online status from the time you applied for EAD renewal?
Actually ı am not sure if its an approval but thank you anyway!! I applied for ead renewal on june 2020 and they have sent my card on october, after sending the card they called me for fingerprint again on november 2029 and they changed my status on uscis website after fingerprint

I waiting for my decision since 17 months ago
My attorney said I should wait until they give me an answer, but I saw most of the people in this group that they followed up and they got a decision
Also I sent an email and asked them to update me about my case they didn't answer.
How did you know you are a grant by an asylum officer?
My attorney spoke with the asylum officer at the beginning of this year and he informs him that about my case.

Try to inquire through a senator. Don’t do it now because it’s end of the year, I would suggest you to do it by next year spring.
I tried in the last 8 months the Ombudsman office and the senator office. Nothing helped.
After following up with the Ombudsman for 5 months and the senator for 8 months I got the same answer recently this month from both. They said my case is waiting for the background check to be completed and they are sorry because they cannot do anything about it and there is no way for them expedited it.

Since I applied for asylum in 2015 and interviewed in 2019
Tried both the Ombudsman office and the senator office, Nothing helped.
Knew my case has an assessment to grant asylum by the asylum officer and only waiting for the supervisor to review it.
The asylum office says they are waiting for the background check to be completed and they can't tell how long that going to take.

Does anyone think sue the USCIS by file a writ of mandamus is a good idea in my situation and may help me?

Since I applied for asylum in 2015 and interviewed in 2019
Tried both the Ombudsman office and the senator office, Nothing helped.
Knew my case has an assessment to grant asylum by the asylum officer and only waiting for the supervisor to review it.
The asylum office says they are waiting for the background check to be completed and they can't tell how long that going to take.

Does anyone think sue the USCIS by file a writ of mandamus is a good idea in my situation and may help me?
If you have money for that, do it. Because you are risking to wait another 2-4 years for decision. I'm waiting 3 years and 4 months for my decision and I understand if I would be able to come back in time, I would make mandamus 3 years ago.... Everyday I just think that tomorrow it can be the end..

Actually ı am not sure if its an approval but thank you anyway!! I applied for ead renewal on june 2020 and they have sent my card on october, after sending the card they called me for fingerprint again on november 2029 and they changed my status on uscis website after fingerprint
It will be an approval for you :)
btw thank you for your informations and I appreciate it.

If you have money for that, do it. Because you are risking to wait another 2-4 years for decision. I'm waiting 3 years and 4 months for my decision and I understand if I would be able to come back in time, I would make mandamus 3 years ago.... Everyday I just think that tomorrow it can be the end..

Can you please share your timeline and office?