Waiting Asylum decision

Does anyone now how Biden's office will affect the backlogs and asylum processing times?

Been waiting for a decision for 2 years now.

I think the backlog has not affected people who are waiting to get a decision. the backlog has effects on people who are waiting for an interview

Someone please help how to get stimulus check? As my status asylum seeker and waiting for interview call. And I’m paying tax on my every salary and didn’t fill tax return yet.

Someone please help how to get stimulus check? As my status asylum seeker and waiting for interview call. And I’m paying tax on my every salary and didn’t fill tax return yet.
Go to irs website and give your ssn number in my payment.

if you filed 2019 tax return as a tax-resident, you will, automatically receive the money. Otherwise, you won't.

if you filed 2019 tax return as a tax-resident, you will, automatically receive the money. Otherwise, you won't.
But one of my connection he received stimulus check even he didn’t submit 2019 tax return I am also surprise how come it possible

I did but there is no data of mine
If you have given your ssn and other details in MY PAYMENT they’ll have your info by now and in few days money will be transferred. Check your mail and the bank account regularly. Have you filed the 2019 tax and did you receive the first stimulus?

If you have given your ssn and other details in MY PAYMENT they’ll have your info by now and in few days money will be transferred. Check your mail and the bank account regularly. Have you filed the 2019 tax and did you receive the first stimulus?
I didn’t fill 2019 tax returns because I got EAD in March 2020.

Of course without EAD you cannot legally work in the United States and if you don’t have any source of income how come you submit your tax return.

Sorry about not being precise, I understand if you didn't earn then there is no tax at all

But Is it alright not to file tax return if there is no EAD ? presuming you "have" an earning without EAD, lets say some odd jobs which are paid in cash or personal checks

From what I have known, the states don't care if you do not have EAD. They simply prefer one must pay taxes

For that reason, even if you don't have EAD, you can still go-ahead and apply for ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) and then pay tax (no matter what your status is)

Sorry about not being precise, I understand if you didn't earn then there is no tax at all

But Is it alright not to file tax return if there is no EAD ? presuming you "have" an earning without EAD, lets say some odd jobs which are paid in cash or personal checks

From what I have known, the states don't care if you do not have EAD. They simply prefer one must pay taxes

For that reason, even if you don't have EAD, you can still go-ahead and apply for ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) and then pay tax (no matter what your status is)
Thank you so much brother your kindness and concern N I will try your suggested WayAnd let you know thanks once again

Wait Times, Representation, and Denial Rates
Overall, asylum applicants waited on average 1,030 days - or nearly three years - for their cases to be decided. But many asylum applicants waited even longer: a quarter of applicants waited 1,421 days, or nearly four years, for their asylum decision. Not surprisingly, applicants who were not represented by an attorney and thus less able to present an effective case received a faster decision than those applicants who did have an attorney. Figure 2 compares represented and non-represented asylum cases.

Although all of the cases included in the graph were concluded in FY 2019, the graph shows the year each case began, which provides insight into the impact attorney representation plays on the speed of asylum cases. For instance, nearly half (45.3%) of the unrepresented asylum cases that began in 2019 have already been decided. In contrast, less than one in ten (9.7%) of the represented asylum cases that began in 2019 have been decided.

Record Number of Asylum Cases in FY 2019
https://trac.syr.edu/immigration/reports/588/

Wait Times, Representation, and Denial Rates
Overall, asylum applicants waited on average 1,030 days - or nearly three years - for their cases to be decided. But many asylum applicants waited even longer: a quarter of applicants waited 1,421 days, or nearly four years, for their asylum decision. Not surprisingly, applicants who were not represented by an attorney and thus less able to present an effective case received a faster decision than those applicants who did have an attorney. Figure 2 compares represented and non-represented asylum cases.

Although all of the cases included in the graph were concluded in FY 2019, the graph shows the year each case began, which provides insight into the impact attorney representation plays on the speed of asylum cases. For instance, nearly half (45.3%) of the unrepresented asylum cases that began in 2019 have already been decided. In contrast, less than one in ten (9.7%) of the represented asylum cases that began in 2019 have been decided.

Record Number of Asylum Cases in FY 2019
https://trac.syr.edu/immigration/reports/588/
Is this in general or only related to those cases which have been referred to immigration courts?

There are people who drive uber without EAD , they file tax return. But they should have a SSN.
You can drive uber without ead, but make a dl today without ead impossible (Illinois and California for sure). You can't get ssn without getting a first ead, but you can make ITIN.