Waiting Asylum decision

There is no way any republican lawmaker would vote for this crap. It was just a bullshit that Biden said to attract the Latino vote and it worked. He flipped Arizona.

Bullshit? Crap? what exactly is your depth of info? Most of the proposals are as old as forever, theres nothing new in the proposal except most administrations have not had the political capital or boldness to put it up for legislation, this was drwan up with input from most of the civil liberies organisations and immigration advocates, all you seem to care about is your interview and approval, i marvel at your input on this forum !!!!!!!

Hello Everyone, I am new here and glad I joined in. I applied in NY in late July, biometrics in August and interview in September. My online Update says decision mailed on 01/09/2021, after fees waived and ead under production. I received ead category AO5 on 01/15/21 but no approval letter/i-94. As at today, I still have not received it and its 2 weeks now since decision was mailed. So confused, please advise. Thank you.

Hi everyone
I have a question
Why most of the people who have an interview in 2020 got their decisions but someone who has an interview in 2019 still waiting to decision

Thank you in advance

Hi everyone
I have a question
Why most of the people who have an interview in 2020 got their decisions but someone who has an interview in 2019 still waiting to decision

Thank you in advance
because the officers have a lighter workload in 2020 because of COVID. So, they are not rushed to do a lot of interviews. That gives them time to make a decision fast

Hello Everyone, I am new here and glad I joined in. I applied in NY in late July, biometrics in August and interview in September. My online Update says decision mailed on 01/09/2021, after fees waived and ead under production. I received ead category AO5 on 01/15/21 but no approval letter/i-94. As at today, I still have not received it and its 2 weeks now since decision was mailed. So confused, please advise. Thank you.
congrats.
Did you contact the asylum office to get an interview this fast?

congrats.
Did you contact the asylum office to get an interview this fast?
Not at all, guess it's God's grace and they decided to process new applications immediately to reduce backlog. Still expecting the decision which was updated on 01/09/21 as decision was mailed, we have reached a decision on your application. You should receive your decision shortly. 6 days later, 01/09/21 I received the ead AO5 but no decision letter on asylum application received yet.

That’s approval dear congratulations

Not at all, guess it's God's grace and they decided to process new applications immediately to reduce backlog. Still expecting the decision which was updated on 01/09/21 as decision was mailed, we have reached a decision on your application. You should receive your decision shortly. 6 days later, 01/09/21 I received the ead AO5 but no decision letter on asylum application received yet.
Hi when u make ur interview.

Thank you. Decision mailed since 2 weeks now but not received yet, pls what do I do?
Please someone should help with advise. I still have not received the approval letter with i-94 after 2 weeks of Decision mailed. The USCIS self service/request page for missing or not received notice keeps saying Error: Enter a valid receipt number. I'm so confused, please help.

Please someone should help with advise. I still have not received the approval letter with i-94 after 2 weeks of Decision mailed. The USCIS self service/request page for missing or not received notice keeps saying Error: Enter a valid receipt number. I'm so confused, please help.

Did you try calling them?? Are yo under Newark or New York office?

Did you try calling them?? Are yo under Newark or New York office?
Thank you for your response, I am under Newyork office, I have called USCIS severally but the interactive voice response robot has no answer for decision mailed but not received and will not transfer to live assistant tier 2.

Hi everyone
I have a question

Thank you in advance
But I interviewed in 2020 still haven’t gotten a decision