Waiting Asylum decision

While checking the CBP I-94 website I noticed that my most recent I-94 Is not available anymore . Before USCIS mailed me my asylum decision (which I have not receive yet) I was able to look at my most recent I-94. However, since that happened I Have not been able to do so.
Could it mean that they are about to issue my new I-94 under approved asylum

This is the message that I get:
No record found for traveler.

Note: The info returned may not reflect applications submitted to or benefits received by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Thank you.

While checking the CBP I-94 website I noticed that my most recent I-94 Is not available anymore . Before USCIS mailed me my asylum decision (which I have not receive yet) I was able to look at my most recent I-94. However, since that happened I Have not been able to do so.

Note: The info returned may not reflect applications submitted to or benefits received by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Thank you.
wish you the best news, please keep us posted

Thank you.

I am waiting to my decision, I checked my I -94
And I got same meassage”No record found for traveler.””
I think it is an error from the website

Last edited:
I asked my attorney about my case, he said The asylum office was closed since March, and they just reopened.
If it's close, how some people get their decision answer?

Hello everyone,
Just a quick question. What would be the fair payment for a lawyer to file for i730 for 3 members of same family?
Thanks in advance.

I asked my attorney about my case, he said The asylum office was closed since March, and they just reopened.
If it's close, how some people get their decision answer?

Certain USCIS field offices and asylum offices resumed non-emergency face-to-face services to the public on June 4, 2020.

I found this information on the USCIS.GOV Website

Certain USCIS field offices and asylum offices resumed non-emergency face-to-face services to the public on June 4, 2020.

I found this information on the USCIS.GOV Website

Thank you so much. I think that one is for an interview.
Your status changed to the decision was mail correct? So Asylum office is open maybe they work remotely .
I do not know why my attorney told me they did not work since March

Thank you so much. I think that one is for an interview.
Your status changed to the decision was mail correct? So Asylum office is open maybe they work remotely .
I do not know why my attorney told me they did not work since March

Yes, it got changed to decision was mailed three days ago.

My decision comes from the Houston, Tx asylum office.

Hi, this is my timeline

Filed for asylum 12/4/2020
Biometrics 1/12/2021
Interview 1/14/2021
Fees were Waived 1/29/2021
Decision mailed 1/30/2021

Is this an approval ? thank you

Hello,
Is it possible to get an info pass to the Chicago asylum office?
please let me know and I would really appreciate

Weird, I have a BOA account and it was opened while on B2 visa

They never asked anything except for 2 form of identities and a local US address (without proof) which means whatever address I gave it to them , they accepted

This is only for people from certain countries. Maybe your country is not on that list.

This is only for people from certain countries. Maybe your country is not on that list.
NO , you are incorrect, account opening procedure is the same for over 150 countries, only countries with a few exceptions are OFAC countries, please do not make contributions here if you have no information, it doesnt help those who need it. I worked at the bank for 2years!!!

Can anyone explain me how to request an emergency appointment with uscis?
thank you.
I sent an email last week and i got a response within 24hours asking me to furnish them with more information, i intend to do so this week as my app has been pending since 2017, when was yours?

I also sent all of my documents via email and they quickly responded and processed them. The whole process was very smooth and quick. I am impressed by the performance of Houston office.
Great news, looks like the HOUSTON office is now fully back to some operational level, i sent them an email to fast track my interview and they replied within 24 hours.