Waiting Asylum decision

Thanks my dear for your kind words. Let's hope to hear some good news soon. Do you recommend that I ask the Ombudsman office for help or I should just wait?
You just have to wait bro. Your case is recommended for approval. Ombudsman can't help with background check.

Agreed! We have no other options but wait........... Sigh!
You can approach to your local congressman, he/she will definitely help you getting faster result. I did the same. send them email and they will escalate it to USCIS. May be it will take 3 weeks or a month.

You can approach to your local congressman, he/she will definitely help you getting faster result. I did the same. send them email and they will escalate it to USCIS. May be it will take 3 weeks or a month.

Thanks dear for the suggestion! I did ask the congressman as well and today they got back to me with the exact same answer regarding the background checks and stated that they can not do much about it at this point! They said let’s wait for 90 days then inquire on your behalf again.

Thanks dear for the suggestion! I did ask the congressman as well and today they got back to me with the exact same answer regarding the background checks and stated that they can not do much about it at this point! They said let’s wait for 90 days then inquire on your behalf again.
Can you leave links or contacts how to contact with congressman please!?

Thanks

Can you leave links or contacts how to contact with congressman please!?
Go to Google. Type your zip code and search your district number I.e. what is the district number of zip code....... it will show the district of your residence. then Type " who is the congressman of district ...... That will show the name of congressman. The click website of respective congressman of your district. visit his/her website and contact them.

Go to Google. Type your zip code and search your district number I.e. what is the district number of zip code....... it will show the district of your residence. then Type " who is the congressman of district ...... That will show the name of congressman. The click website of respective congressman of your district. visit his/her website and contact them.
thanks

Dear All ,

I hope you are doing great ,
I am waiting on my decision after interview since 1 year and this is really sometimes frustrating , and my attorney sent them a email regarding my case status but still its been more than 2 months no reply from Asylum office "New Orleans"

I check my status everyday and and as always "Decision is pending" :(

:(:(:(:(

please can someone give me moral support ? and any advise ? please ?

I will be highly thankful

Dear All ,

I hope you are doing great ,
I am waiting on my decision after interview since 1 year and this is really sometimes frustrating , and my attorney sent them a email regarding my case status but still its been more than 2 months no reply from Asylum office "New Orleans"

I check my status everyday and and as always "Decision is pending" :(

:(:(:(:(

please can someone give me moral support ? and any advise ? please ?

I will be highly thankful
I'm in the same situation, but SF office. They will never respond to such inquiries, but you can try your congress member.
TBH I've heard that inquiry through Fax works sometimes, and a couple of people got responses since the Fax machine is located inside the office, and as soon as you fax they get your inquiry directly, rather than being lost in the pile of related/unrelated emails in their mailboxes.

I'm in the same situation, but SF office. They will never respond to such inquiries, but you can try your congress member.
TBH I've heard that inquiry through Fax works sometimes, and a couple of people got responses since the Fax machine is located inside the office, and as soon as you fax they get your inquiry directly, rather than being lost in the pile of related/unrelated emails in their mailboxes.
Both of you guys need to contact your area's congressman. He/She will help you out in this regards. My congressman helped me in interview and getting my decision faster. My case has approved. So go ahead... check who is your congressman and then visit his/her website. call them or send them email. You will have to fill out a privacy form first and then they will start to assist you.

Thank you so much brother

Both of you guys need to contact your area's congressman. He/She will help you out in this regards. My congressman helped me in interview and getting my decision faster. My case has approved. So go ahead... check who is your congressman and then visit his/her website. call them or send them email. You will have to fill out a privacy form first and then they will start to assist you.
thank you so much brother , I feel if we presure them to make it fast they this can lead to damage our case ? is that correct ? or incorrect ?

thank you so much brother , I feel if we presure them to make it fast they this can lead to damage our case ? is that correct ? or incorrect ?
No it will not affect your case. USCIS has to send the decision within 14 days but anyhow, don't worry. You can contact to your congressman for Liaison. Nothing will go bad.

Hey guys, I did an inquiry through my senator, and after almost 4 weeks got a response from the SF asylum office. What they said, in short, was that the case is under the security check, and some of the cases should be checked more to ensure US security, and please do not contact us sooner than 60 days after receiving this response.

Dear All ,

Can anyone please guide me , this question is for my Friend , he lives in New York but he used to live in Louisiana and He is going to file a his marriage in USCIS ,and USCIS needs his Police Clearance Certificate ,

so can you please reply how can he obtain this ?
please ?

Hey guys, I did an inquiry through my senator, and after almost 4 weeks got a response from the SF asylum office. What they said, in short, was that the case is under the security check, and some of the cases should be checked more to ensure US security, and please do not contact us sooner than 60 days after receiving this response.
So be patient, Your case is recommended for approval. They need additional security check before they grant you asylum. Soon they complete your background and security check, they will send you the approval letter.

Dear All ,

Can anyone please guide me , this question is for my Friend , he lives in New York but he used to live in Louisiana and He is going to file a his marriage in USCIS ,and USCIS needs his Police Clearance Certificate ,

so can you please reply how can he obtain this ?
please ?
So simple, he needs to go to the police station and request them that he needs police clearance certificate that he has good moral character and has no criminal record. Police will verify his background and then issue the required certificate.

You should contact with Ombudsman. If after interview 6 month have been passed and still you didn't get the decision then he will get the outcome faster, no matter your case is under security back ground check. I assure you. just go ahead.