Waiting Asylum decision

I let to know my law firm about FOIA answer , law firm answer is The attorney stated that what he can tell from the evidence provided is that your asylum case is pending, so it's ok for you to proceed with the EB-2 NIW.
Actually this law firm is not related my asylum case , I didn’t hire for Asylum , I didn’t have a lawyer for asylum case , I prepared myself ,but after all these years, when there was no answer for Asylum case , I signed with a law firm last year for EB-2 NIW and still preparing documents , it’s been almost 10 months , anyway When the lawyer's answer today is not satisfactory,I contacted congressman today, I posted a picture, this is the bottom of the first page of my asylum file ,I don't know if I misunderstood ,I was so excited
Congratulations pleas wich page of i589 form they put decision.

I let to know my law firm about FOIA answer , law firm answer is The attorney stated that what he can tell from the evidence provided is that your asylum case is pending, so it's ok for you to proceed with the EB-2 NIW.
Actually this law firm is not related my asylum case , I didn’t hire for Asylum , I didn’t have a lawyer for asylum case , I prepared myself ,but after all these years, when there was no answer for Asylum case , I signed with a law firm last year for EB-2 NIW and still preparing documents , it’s been almost 10 months , anyway When the lawyer's answer today is not satisfactory,I contacted congressman today, I posted a picture, this is the bottom of the first page of my asylum file ,I don't know if I misunderstood ,I was so excited
Congrats.. this is approval. Just reach out to your congressman. He will help you to get your decision.

Sharing my timeline at Chicago:
March 9, 2023 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken
March 9, 2023 You completed your interview with USCIS.
September 9, 2022 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
August 26, 2022 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
August 5, 2022 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
February 23, 2022 We received your application and issued you a receipt notice.

September 9, 2022 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
August 26, 2022 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
August 5, 2022 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
Your fees were waived before interview? what kind of work permit code you got on work permit ? C08 ? or other ?

Big congratulations

Any updates from New York office in past couple months?

I interviewed in Newark last year and then moved to New York, so my application has been in New York office since July but still pending.