Waiting Asylum decision

Ok did you enquirer general inquiry with the congressman man about your case ? or you also expedite your case by special circumstances like medical issues or etc?
I did both. what is your issue. Please clarify so that I could be able to guide you properly.

I did both. what is your issue. Please clarify so that I could be able to guide you properly.
Hello hope all is well. Just a quick question do you know if an attorney submitted a request to the immigration court to make a decision on a case what is usually the outcome?

Hello hope all is well. Just a quick question do you know if an attorney submitted a request to the immigration court to make a decision on a case what is usually the outcome?
Neither Congressman nor Attorney can do anything in Immigration court to get the faster outcome. It's all about affirmative asylum case.

What does it mean? Arlington VA
Congratulations... This means your case has been approved. You will receive your decision next week and receive new EAD A05 within next 14 days. After that you will have to visit social security office to replace your old Restricted SS Card into Non Restricted Card. Keep your asylum approval with you. They will check the approval and mark in the system and within a week time you will get a new SS card with the same number.

Congratulations... This means your case has been approved. You will receive your decision next week and receive new EAD A05 within next 14 days. After that you will have to visit social security office to replace your old Restricted SS Card into Non Restricted Card. Keep your asylum approval with you. They will check the approval and mark in the system and within a week time you will get a new SS card with the same number.
Thanks for the info bro

I had the Senator inquire about my case two weeks ago and below was the response regarding the delay on my case (interviewed Aug 2022)

Anyone received such a response? And what to expect from it?

“U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records confirm that xxxx’s case is pending background check clearance. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely manner while also ensuring public safety and national security. A small percentage of applications and petitions have unresolved background check issues that temporarily delay adjudication. Although USCIS makes every effort to resolve such cases promptly, USCIS is unable to speculate when the background check will be completed.
If a background check reveals an issue that may impact an applicant’s eligibility for the requested immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. The inquiry may include an additional interview and/or contact with another agency for updates or more comprehensive information. Upon gathering and assessing all available information, USCIS will adjudicate the application as quickly as possible.
USCIS realizes that Xxxxx may be frustrated by the progress of case. However, the agency must balance individual inconvenience against broader issues of public safety and national security.”

Hi everyone.
I would like to ask you something about the “EAD in asylum”. How many days after applying Asylum I can apply for work permit?
Thanks in advance.

I had the Senator inquire about my case two weeks ago and below was the response regarding the delay on my case (interviewed Aug 2022)

Anyone received such a response? And what to expect from it?

“U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records confirm that xxxx’s case is pending background check clearance. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely manner while also ensuring public safety and national security. A small percentage of applications and petitions have unresolved background check issues that temporarily delay adjudication. Although USCIS makes every effort to resolve such cases promptly, USCIS is unable to speculate when the background check will be completed.
If a background check reveals an issue that may impact an applicant’s eligibility for the requested immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. The inquiry may include an additional interview and/or contact with another agency for updates or more comprehensive information. Upon gathering and assessing all available information, USCIS will adjudicate the application as quickly as possible.
USCIS realizes that Xxxxx may be frustrated by the progress of case. However, the agency must balance individual inconvenience against broader issues of public safety and national security.”
Your case is recommended for approval. Just background check is pending. Soon your background check process will be completed successfully without any RED FLAG i.e. any conviction etc. they will issue Asylum Approval Letter. I had the same case, same response from USCIS. My interview was also in Aug, 2022. So, Just wait for celebration....Chilll.....

Your case is recommended for approval. Just background check is pending. Soon your background check process will be completed successfully without any RED FLAG i.e. any conviction etc. they will issue Asylum Approval Letter. I had the same case, same response from USCIS. My interview was also in Aug, 2022. So, Just wait for celebration....Chilll.....
Thanks my dear for your kind words. Let's hope to hear some good news soon. Do you recommend that I ask the Ombudsman office for help or I should just wait?