Waiting Asylum decision

Hi, congratulations! Could you please share if travel history on I-94 site disappeared? So before you could see for example date of entry and then “no record found for the traveler”? What is shown on most recent I94?
Do you have B2 status? If disappeared then when?
Can you add your case to your USCIS account?
My travel history disappeared after applied to initial EAD but I also had interview few months ago and decision is pending.
I know trick that “no record was found for traveler” and decision was mailed is good sign but was does that mean if decision is pending?
Thanks a lot!! My travel history on I-94 is still apper I can see still now my dates of entry and departure. And on most recent I94 shows all my informations. Date of birth, name, number etc..
It should dissappear or what? I have no idea about it lol
I have a B1 B2 status and on USCIS case status still showing me that decision Is pending. But I already approved and got the letter.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot!! My travel history on I-94 is still apper I can see still now my dates of entry and departure. And on most recent I94 shows all my informations. Date of birth, name, number etc..
It should dissappear or what? I have no idea about it lol
I have a B1 B2 status and on USCIS case status still showing me that decision Is pending. But I already approved and got the letter.
Thank you so much for the answer. Travel history should be disappeared. But you got approval, so from may 2022 something happened and it became too confused now.

Thank you so much for the answer. Travel history should be disappeared. But you got approval, so from may 2022 something happened and it became too confused u

Thank you so much for the answer. Travel history should be disappeared. But you got approval, so from may 2022 something happened and it became too confused now.
No problem! Well their system is not reliable i have heard many people complaining about their system. Not working properly or it will take a while to update status, so you better check your mail regularly. I have my I-94 departure record card thing with approval letter and already applied for unrestricted social security, but the system Still showing decision is pending, travel history & most recent I-94 also still available.

Did you inquire? :What status is pending ? :
Final decision ?

Reply from Newark asylum office:

Thank you for contacting the Newark Asylum Office. According to our service records, your case is under review and pending a final decision. We are unable to determine at this time when the review process for the application will be completed.

Thank you for contacting the Newark Asylum Office. According to our service records, your case is under review and pending a final decision. We are unable to determine at this time when the review process for the application will be completed.

Please be patient as the Newark Asylum Office is working under office capacity due to the current pandemic and processing may take longer than usual. You will receive a notice by mail once a decision has been finalized.

They always say that.

At least they told you that.
For me they just copy pasted the case status message "you've completed your interview etc"

Exact same reply was given to me too :/

Exact same reply was given to me too :/
Hey I have a question. I already approved for asylum over a week ago. After approval my online case status was saying decision is pending. And now my case status updated from decision is pending to finger print taken. What doesn't it mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-110212_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-110212_Chrome.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 32
Hey I have a question. I already approved for asylum over a week ago. After approval my online case status was always saying decision is pending. And now my case status updated from decision is pending to finger print taken for EAD. What doesn't it mean? I already have work permit which is not expired.

Anyone transfer the file from Arlington to Los Angeles?
I have an interview at Arlington office on August 2021 and then Moved to Los Angeles.
Anyone have any idea about how it takes to have a decision? Or transfer the file and if that will take more time or no?