Waiting Asylum decision

hi everyone
how can someone with asylum application pending apply for ASAP membership?
is there any website that i can apply through?

Thank you for detailed answer! So it was system delay which I didn’t hear before, but finally it works and travel history works too.
If you check “get most recent i94” do you see the old B2 status and date or something changed?
Could you please attach screenshot of all your case status history with dates?
I wonder what does it mean when “no record found” for i94 but when decision is pending? They can delete it when expired passport or when approved but “decision is mailed” at the same time (as in your situation - even if delay, it was everywhere, not in one part) Maybe I don’t know some info or system works with delays in different ways
Hey here is the screenshot for my case history. Well my travel history was visible when decision was pending. It just disappeared yesterday when I checked after you asked me after they update my case on the system.
Most recent I 94 still the old B2 status nothing changed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-035348_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-035348_Chrome.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 85
Hey here is the screenshot for my case history. Well my travel history was visible when decision was pending. It just disappeared yesterday when I checked after you asked me after they update my case on the system.
Most recent I 94 still the old B2 status nothing changed.
Thank you so much! So in most recent I94 nothing will change after approval.
Case history dates do not correspond with dates of your approval letter, it is mostly about new work permit.
So disappeared travel history while decision pending is still a mystery

Thank you so much! So in most recent I94 nothing will change after approval.
Case history dates do not correspond with dates of your approval letter, it is mostly about new work permit.
So disappeared travel history while decision pending is still a mystery
Are you waiting a decision alex? If so how long since you had your interview?

I have read for some people there history disappears normally and are still referred to court. And for others it is approved. So the history disappearing means nothing.
Can you please share the links or screenshots please? I have never seen such information. Do you know the reason why have their histories disappeared? Expired passport or too many years left after arrival? Because at the same time lots of people have travel history till decision is mailed, so there should be some reason for clearing of the travel history while decision pending

Can you please share the links or screenshots please? I have never seen such information. Do you know the reason why have their histories disappeared? Expired passport or too many years left after arrival? Because at the same time lots of people have travel history till decision is mailed, so there should be some reason for clearing of the travel history while decision pending
I read this threads comment in very detail so if you type travel history in the search bar of this thread those comments will come up.
Yeah some of them have 5 years old travel history.
But there is no perfect detail to this.

I read this threads comment in very detail so if you type travel history in the search bar of this thread those comments will come up.
Yeah some of them have 5 years old travel history.
But there is no perfect detail to this.
I did it, I put “travel history” in the search, read all pages and haven’t found any info that disappeared travel history was nothing or bad. That’s why I ask you to make screenshot of the text so we can analyse. And I read all 412 pages of this thread and haven’t found any info about our case. So if you have something please share here

I did it, I put “travel history” in the search, read all pages and haven’t found any info that disappeared travel history was nothing or bad. That’s why I ask you to make screenshot of the text so we can analyse. And I read all 412 pages of this thread and haven’t found any info about our case. So if you have something please share here
Maybe then I misunderstood some comments.

Attachments

• 1A1A1A3A-FF05-4064-A83C-259D6CC25360.jpeg
    1A1A1A3A-FF05-4064-A83C-259D6CC25360.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 60
  • 34A5F719-86B2-441A-99FA-142044E823B0.jpeg
    34A5F719-86B2-441A-99FA-142044E823B0.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 59
  • B95BA3D7-1605-4349-923F-42EF4864B370.jpeg
    B95BA3D7-1605-4349-923F-42EF4864B370.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 52
  • 192B9D08-B926-4CF1-BB53-BCAC412BDC91.jpeg
    192B9D08-B926-4CF1-BB53-BCAC412BDC91.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 60
I had confusion because of these
Thank you so much for your great job, I lost some details when read it.
So my comments are:
pic 1: he saw travel history before status changed, we already don’t see it;
pic 2: he didn’t see it even before applied but we saw;
pic 3 and 4: it is not clear if travel history disappeared before decision mailed or not.

Anyway now it is really not clear about possible decision, so it is 50/50 and the only way to be sure is to have possibility to add case or see fees were waived or something like that before decision was mailed

yeah
Thank you so much for your great job, I lost some details when read it.
So my comments are:
pic 1: he saw travel history before status changed, we already don’t see it;
pic 2: he didn’t see it even before applied but we saw;
pic 3 and 4: it is not clear if travel history disappeared before decision mailed or not.

Anyway now it is really not clear about possible decision, so it is 50/50 and the only way to be sure is to have possibility to add case or see fees were waived or something like that before decision was mailed
is there any rule that travel history disappears after some years ?