Waiting Asylum decision

Many things might be the reason! First thing it could be a background check but i doubt it! Second thing could be the supervisor who was reviewing your case quit and your file is covered by dust! If i were you i would make more inquiries and if nothing changes in 2-3 months from nowt then sue them through mandamus lawsuit and they will be forced to review your file!
Hi and what do you think about disappearance of travel history (I94) when decision is pending? Which reasons for this?

Many things might be the reason! First thing it could be a background check but i doubt it! Second thing could be the supervisor who was reviewing your case quit and your file is covered by dust! If i were you i would make more inquiries and if nothing changes in 2-3 months from nowt then sue them through mandamus lawsuit and they will be forced to review your file!
Thank you for reply, I made inquiry through congressman and received message that case was escalated to the attention of the section chief and they can not provide with a timeframe on when a final decision will be rendered. It almost 2 months since that inquiry. It is crazy

Hi and what do you think about disappearance of travel history (I94) when decision is pending? Which reasons for this?
Actually I don’t think it means anything as i saw people got approved and faced that and saw people got referred to the court and got that too so I won’t count a lot on something like that

Thank you for reply, I made inquiry through congressman and received message that case was escalated to the attention of the section chief and they can not provide with a timeframe on when a final decision will be rendered. It almost 2 months since that inquiry. It is crazy
So hopefully you will hear good news soon!

Actually I don’t think it means anything as i saw people got approved and faced that and saw people got referred to the court and got that too so I won’t count a lot on something like that
Ok, thank you! Then will hope for the best and expect 50/50 as you advised before

Ok, thank you! Then will hope for the best and expect 50/50 as you advised before
Yeah bro and take it easy! This bs called USCIS is a big hole and once you finish your asylum case then u will have a long wait for your travel document then long wait for Greencard then long wait for neutralization process! Worst federal agency in this country by far and lots of people get frustrated and mentally sick cause of their long wait times!

I am waiting since 2021 August no decision after the interview almost one year
U think I should sue them ?

Thank you for reply, I made inquiry through congressman and received message that case was escalated to the attention of the section chief and they can not provide with a timeframe on when a final decision will be rendered. It almost 2 months since that inquiry. It is
Yeah bro and take it easy! This bs called USCIS is a big hole and once you finish your asylum case then u will have a long wait for your travel document then long wait for Greencard then long wait for neutralization process! Worst federal agency in this country by far and lots of people get frustrated and mentally sick cause of their long wait time

I think this is getting to the time we all need to come outside and protest against USCIS delay in asylum processing. They don’t even have standard processing time, they delay interview, EAD card, and approval. Why all this bs? We can’t continue like this.

To be honest that not way too long! Most likely you’re stuck at the background check so you can request FOIA on the USCIS website to see if you were granted asylum or nah!
All the best
If someone make request for FOIA how long it takes to get response?

Hi guys!

Yesterday, I found out that my application changed to "Decision was mailed". I'm wondering if I missed the status of "Fee was waived" coz I didn't check the status for the past week until yesterday. Is it likely that I will get approved or denied? And when should I expect to receive the mail?

My application is as follows:
Dec 2021 Filed application
Jan 2022 Biometric fingerprints
Apr 2022 Interview
Since then Decision is pending
Yesterday Decision was mailed

Appreciate all your advice in advance!

Hi guys!

Yesterday, I found out that my application changed to "Decision was mailed". I'm wondering if I missed the status of "Fee was waived" coz I didn't check the status for the past week until yesterday. Is it likely that I will get approved or denied? And when should I expect to receive the mail?

Apr 2022 Interview

Which office?
Check the travel history

Hi guys!

Apr 2022 Interview

Also add the case and u can find the history