Waiting Asylum decision

Good Luck!! Hope you get great result!!

How was the experience...Was Officer hard or difficult? Anything you want to point out in your interview like your observation etc....

Good Luck!! Hope you get great result!!

How was the experience...Was Officer hard or difficult? Anything you want to point out in your interview like your observation etc...
Officer was really nice and friendly, it made me feel relaxed actually and not nervous about it. Prior to this I watched a lot of this kind of interview on YouTube, on YouTube seems like the officer try to find inconsistencies and ask you trick questions. I'm glad my officer didn't.

Hello
I did my interview in San Francisco on January/ 24/2022 and still waiting for decision what is the best method to contact them I tried the phone and email but no response.

Thanks
My case was in SF office, i waited 10 years, best advise is to seat back and relax it will take years before you hear from them...

No update on your case yet? Did you try to request for officer notes of your interview? I believe some people said that you can do that, at least it'll give some insight what's on the officer notes.
Just I tried to call them and e mail them but no answer. My attorney said I have to wait

For those who got approvals, how did your decision came in? Was it in a yellow or white envelope? and for those who got denial or NOID, or referred to court how did your status changed in the website, how was it reflected? did the notice came in a white envelope? Thanks.

For those who got approvals, how did your decision came in? Was it in a yellow or white envelope? and for those who got denial or NOID, or referred to court how did your status changed in the website, how was it reflected? did the notice came in a white envelope? Thanks.
My decision came in with white envelope and it was approval. I don't think envelope matters.