Waiting Asylum decision

I already got my decision and got approved, but ok the website still shows decision is pending. May be they forget updating I don't know....

OMG, Congratulations my friend. Im so happy for you. Finally some good news. Stay blessed my friend. ☺️☺️☺️
Thanks a lot! For all of you my advice from my experience is check your mails regularly. Because still now my travel history is available and on the website still saying decision is pending, while I already got my approval asylum decision....I think the system will take a while to update status, so that why I recommend for all of you to check your mail regularly.

I did my Asylum interview in SF on 01/24/22 no result untill now I emailed them and called many times but no response
Hello, I am in the same situation, I would like to ask you how the query progress is displayed?My online case studies keep showing that the interview has been scheduled. There haven't been any other updates, but it's been two months.

I would like to ask everyone, it has been two months since the interview, why the online query case always shows that the interview has been scheduled. Does anyone know?

I would like to ask everyone, it has been two months since the interview, why the online query case always shows that the interview has been scheduled. Does my
It's the system's problem, do you don't have to worry about. I already approved for asylum and I already got my approval letter, but still shows on online that decision is pending.... make sure to check your mail regularly than follow up your case online.

I did my Asylum interview in SF on 01/24/22 no result untill now I emailed them and called many times but no response
I hope your decision will come soon mark. Mine interview was on 10th of December and the decision came on 15th of June. So I think it's normal to take this long.

Hello, I am in the same situation, I would like to ask you how the query progress is displayed?My online case studies keep showing that the interview has been scheduled. There haven't been any other updates, but it's been two months.
Mine is decision pending

I'm in the same situation too, waited for over 5 years to get the interview and it's been almost 5 months since the interview, and still waiting for the decision.
Does anyone have any experience with the SF office recently? Please kindly share

I'm in the same situation too, waited for over 5 years to get the interview and it's been almost 5 months since the interview, and still waiting for the decision.
Does anyone have any experience with the SF office recently? Please kindly share
I mean, or is the interview a schedule?