Waiting Asylum decision

Hi my asylum interview done 1st week of may 22 after 3 years waiting for decision today received letter again biometric for my child he is 14 years he already give his fingerprint at the day of my interview any idea?

I applied for Work permit with ASAP membership for one of my cousin its 18 days after receipt notice but still not got any update about work permit. will it come in 30 days ?
I made the mistake of sending my initial EAD application without the membership card. Although I uploaded it later to the system, I haven't received an answer yet. It's been 43 days since I received the receipt notice.

I made the mistake of sending my initial EAD application without the membership card. Although I uploaded it later to the system, I haven't received an answer yet. It's been 43 days since I received the receipt notice.
You should send whole application again with ASAP membership, You just have to tik that you already sent application before. And they will give you new receipt number. 1-2 of my frnds did and got work permit.

I did interview in Arlington office 6 months ago right after 3 months I request asylum.
You are very lucky my friend. Congratulations. Me and my wife applied asylum last july and had our biometrics last September since then we heard nothing. Last month i went to Arlington for our case inquiry but they said that we cant do anything. He even said that we are lucky we got our biometrics done on time.

Hi, does anyone know what it means?

"under extended review and pending a final decision"
Final stage of the processing after security checks have been cleared and the case is ready to be adjudicated or USCIS is awaiting information from another government agency
You are very lucky my friend. Congratulations. Me and my wife applied asylum last july and had our biometrics last September since then we heard nothing. Last month i went to Arlington for our case inquiry but they said that we cant do anything. He even said that we are lucky we got our biometrics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-060603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-060603_Chrome.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 43
Thanks hassan. I wish you the best for you and your wife! Well I did my interview on 10th December 2021, but still showing decision is pending. I don't know how long will take to make a decision.

Thanks hassan. I wish you the best for you and your wife! Well I did my interview on 10th December 2021, but still showing decision is pending. I don't know how long will take to make a decision.
Hi Salo,
You can visit them on Thursday from 9 am to 11 am and inquire about your pending decision. I saw many people their inquiring about their decision.

Hi Salo,
You can visit them on Thursday from 9 am to 11 am and inquire about your pending decision. I saw many people their inquiring about their decision.
Hassan! I am very happy today my asylum got approved. On uscis website it still shows decision is pending, but I got a letter today from uscis that my asylum is got approved:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-222852_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-222852_WhatsApp.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 82
Hassan! I am very happy today my asylum got approved. On uscis website it still shows decision is pending, but I got a letter today from uscis that my asylum is got approved:)
Congratulations !!!!!
Can u share ur timeline please and which asylum office ?

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!! But wait, HOW? On USCIS website is it still decision pending??? Weird!

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!! But wait, HOW? On USCIS website is it still decision pending??? Weird!
Yes its wierd . I still see on the website decision is pending. I didn't know the post was came until my lawyer called me and told me I got approved. Then when I checked my mail I found and saw my asylum is granted.

Yes its wierd . I still see on the website decision is pending. I didn't know the post was came until my lawyer called me and told me I got approved. Then when I checked my mail I found and saw my asylum is granted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-034611_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-034611_WhatsApp.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 79
As you can see the decision has been made on May 26. And got the mail yesterday but still now it shows on the website that decision is pending.