Waiting Asylum decision

I'm in the same situation too, waited for over 5 years to get the interview and it's been almost 5 months since the interview, and still waiting for the decision.
Does anyone have any experience with the SF office recently? Please kindly share
Hello it seems SF asylum office very slow in decision I have been waiting almost 6 months.

Hi,
It’s been 40 days since I filled for the initial EAD with ASAP but nothing. It would be great if someone update us the timeline
Well it's been 52 day for me.
I did the E-request after 25days and then wrote an email to the class action section of the Texas Service Center and I received the same message "Your case is pending assignement to an officer for review"

With the CASA lawsuit USCIS was required by law to process initial EAD applications based on pending Asylum submitted from CASA/ASAP members within 30day, so they reallocated all applications falling in that category to the Texas Service Center. Now the new court order makes everyone else also eligible for the 30 day processing treatment, so there's been a rise in initial EAD applications submitted to USCIS and apparently the Texas Service Center is overloaded with applications. Although ASAP and CASA members have priority it's basically first in first out.
Most ASAP/CASA member's applications will be processed within 30days but for the others it will definitely take more time.

Hi,
It’s been 40 days since I filled for the initial EAD with ASAP but nothing. It would be great if someone update us the timeline
Hello
It has been 70 days since I filled my initial EAD with ASAP . I keep calling them but they said now there is no processing time. I did expedite but also it was denied

Well it's been 52 day for me.
I did the E-request after 25days and then wrote an email to the class action section of the Texas Service Center and I received the same message "Your case is pending assignement to an officer for review"

With the CASA lawsuit USCIS was required by law to process initial EAD applications based on pending Asylum submitted from CASA/ASAP members within 30day, so they reallocated all applications falling in that category to the Texas Service Center. Now the new court order makes everyone else also eligible for the 30 day processing treatment, so there's been a rise in initial EAD applications submitted to USCIS and apparently the Texas Service Center is overloaded with applications. Although ASAP and CASA members have priority it's basically first in first out.
Most ASAP/CASA member's applications will be processed within 30days but for the others it will definitely take more time.
Thank you for the info.

Just a random information: yesterday I spoke with a Colombian asylee and he said he waited for his decision for a year and five months. New York asylum office. According to him, it is quite frequent for people to wait during several months or a year. Or more. Good luck everyone!

As you can see the decision has been made on May 26. And got the mail yesterday but still now it shows on the website that decision is pending.
Hi, congratulations! Could you please share if travel history on I-94 site disappeared? So before you could see for example date of entry and then “no record found for the traveler”? What is shown on most recent I94?
Do you have B2 status? If disappeared then when?
Can you add your case to your USCIS account?
My travel history disappeared after applied to initial EAD but I also had interview few months ago and decision is pending.
I know trick that “no record was found for traveler” and decision was mailed is good sign but was does that mean if decision is pending?

My interview was on August 2021 and still waiting for the decision ‍!
Hopefully to get the decision soonit's

My interview was on August 2021 and still waiting for the decision ‍!
Hopefully to get

Just a random information: yesterday I spoke with a Colombian asylee and he said he waited for his decision for a year and five months. New York asylum office. According to him, it is quite frequent for people to wait during several months or a year. Or more. Good

Hi, congratulations! Could you please share if travel history on I-94 site disappeared? So before you could see for example date of entry and then “no record found for the traveler”? What is shown on most recent I94?
Do you have B2 status? If disappeared then when?
Can you add your case to your USCIS account?
My travel history disappeared after applied to initial EAD but I also had interview few months ago and decision is pending.
I know trick that “no record was found for traveler” and decision was mailed is good