Waiting Asylum decision

Cases approval rate in LA is 36% and 50% in SF.
It looks like in your data you completely omitted the details of this cases. For example, you didn’t take into account the number of cases after 1 year deadline that were considered in either office.
You also seem to have ignored the number of cases that were closed due to the fact that the applicant did not attend the interview.

If we are talking about cases without special circumstances, then the chance of approval is almost the same.

Last edited:
It looks like in your data you completely omitted the details of this cases. For example, you didn’t take into account the number of cases after 1 year deadline that were considered in either office.
You also seem to have ignored the number of cases that were closed due to the fact that the applicant did not attend the interview.

If we are talking about cases without special circumstances, then the chance of approval is almost the same.

If you take data without cases that have been denied, referred after deadline, closed (no fingerprints, no show denials) the corrected data will be like this: 60% in LA and 68 in SF.

Decisions or scheduling interview or scheduling at court takes some resources but why its taking long for 'receipt of acknowledgement application'??
something is going on here...
My dear they are taking a huge time now issuing receipts my friend who applied in oct 1 2019 just got her receipt this week, so calm down it's a general issue dear

hello friends
my asylum was approved late January so can i apply GC december this year or i have to wait exactly one tear after my grant of asylum? thsnks

hello friends
my asylum was approved late January so can i apply GC december this year or i have to wait exactly one tear after my grant of asylum? thsnks
No, you have to wait until you have 1 full calendar year. If you were granted asylum on 1/15/20, the earliest you can apply is 1/15/21. You cannot apply any earlier of your application will be rejected.

i also interviewed december 2019 still waiting decision but my clock stopped last 2 weeks 148. day why its stopped anyone know _

i also interviewed december 2019 still waiting decision but my clock stopped last 2 weeks 148. day why its stopped anyone know _
This might be a good signal . Clock stopped when you get approval or recommended approval . If you don’t mind which office ? Did they tell you to pickup and gave you a mail out notice ?

Sometimes clock stopping means that decision was mailed, but since you haven't received any mail for two weeks, it cannot be that. I believe there was another person here with the same issue. @KeneGod

Could you share when you applied? When you did biometric? Which office?

Sometimes clock stopping means that decision was mailed, but since you haven't received any mail for two weeks, it cannot be that. I believe there was another person here with the same issue. @KeneGod

Could you share when you applied? When you did biometric? Which office?
i applied August 2019
biometric october 2019
interwiev december 2019
clock stopped since last 2 weeks in 148. day
Still no decision
what does that mean clock stopped

i applied August 2019
biometric october 2019
interwiev december 2019
clock stopped since last 2 weeks in 148. day
Still no decision
what does that mean clock stopped
As it was mentioned it seems to be a good sign. I guess your background check has been finished and the office is preparing a final approval for you. Just wait to receive soon a good message from the asylum office. And pray and thank if you believe in God.

As it was mentioned it seems to be a good sign. I guess your background check has been finished and the office is preparing a final approval for you. Just wait to receive soon a good message from the asylum office. And pray and thank if you believe in God.
Thank you for positive opinions i hope its good sign...

Guys have a question i jad my interview dec 3rd in Stanton and till now no news heared that delay better as if they want to deny they will send it fast need some analysis for dealy please and expected outcome

Guys have a question i jad my interview dec 3rd in Stanton and till now no news heared that delay better as if they want to deny they will send it fast need some analysis for dealy please and expected outcome
Typically, if you do a horrible job at the interview, you will be denied by the AO in less than a month. If the officer is convinced that you might have a credible fear, they will have to do more research and you mightget approved or denied. Apparently, you did not have a horrible interview.

Could you share when you applied? When was your biometric appointment?