Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everyone, I got a question and i will appreciate your feedback, my asylum case was pending 5 years for a decision. i had my interview 5 years ago till then i kept trying inquiries, so i just forget it , i checked my status this week thursday since then it saying error validation, but for the past couple of months it pending for decision so what does it mean? thanks
Hey there, you just need to post your question in ONE place. People will respond. If you can, delete your question from all the other threads. Thank you.

Hi,

This forum has helped me to prepare me on how to digest the decision from the Asylum office. I just received a NTA from my case and I am looking for suggestions for lawyers in the midwest region (Iowa & Nebraska).

Appreciate it....

Hi,

This forum has helped me to prepare me on how to digest the decision from the Asylum office. I just received a NTA from my case and I am looking for suggestions for lawyers in the midwest region (Iowa & Nebraska).

Appreciate it....
You don't need a lawyer for your initial court hearing. The main immigration court will be scheduled for 2 years later.

When did you apply for asylum? When was the interview?

My interview was December 19th 2019, the NTA nottice Jan 27th 2020.

What happens to my EAD clock and what could be the outcome of the initial Hearing?

I appreciate your responses

My interview was December 19th 2019, the NTA nottice Jan 27th 2020.

What happens to my EAD clock and what could be the outcome of the initial Hearing?

I appreciate your responses
I have heard from other people here that if you screw up in the hearing, it will stop your clock until the master hearing. Requesting a continuance to find an attorney, declining an expedited hearing, or requesting a change of venue are examples of such delays that will stop the clock.

When did you apply? Is your clock over 150 days already?

My clock is "Running " and the case has been pending for 976 days.

My initial EAD expired and I applied for a new one about 3 months ago

I have heard from other people here that if you screw up in the hearing, it will stop your clock until the master hearing. Requesting a continuance to find an attorney, declining an expedited hearing, or requesting a change of venue are examples of such delays that will stop the clock.

Screw up at what hearing? Initial interview or the court hearing? Please Google EAD clock and pending asylum so you will find out why a clock is stopped and at what point.

screw up in the hearing - Which hearing?

Thanks everyone

application april 2015

interview. june 2015

since then i was waiting the decison , i reached a point i forgot about it completetly. last time i checked was late 2018 but some how i did checked my status last week since it was new year , just wanted to see if things changed and it kept showed me error validation. i got call my lawyer today and told me that he got a mail of the approval

Thanks everyone

application april 2015

interview. june 2015

since then i was waiting the decison , i reached a point i forgot about it completetly. last time i checked was late 2018 but some how i did checked my status last week since it was new year , just wanted to see if things changed and it kept showed me error validation. i got call my lawyer today and told me that he got a mail of the approval
Congratulations to you Hanad

Thanks everyone

application april 2015

interview. june 2015

So, you were approved from interview itself no court? Interview decision took 4.5 years?