Waiting Asylum decision

Applied late November
Biometrics also late November
Interview Mid December
Had to reschedule late January
After the interview my case is still “ interview is scheduled “ and clock isn’t moving
Why would that be ?

Applied late November
Biometrics also late November
Interview Mid December
Had to reschedule late January
After the interview my case is still “ interview is scheduled “ and clock isn’t moving
Why would that be ?
Doen't say decision was mailed?
Are you in status?
Which office?
Sometimes it means that they have made a decision

Typically, if you do a horrible job at the interview, you will be denied by the AO in less than a month. If the officer is convinced that you might have a credible fear, they will have to do more research and you mightget approved or denied. Apparently, you did not have a horrible interview.

Could you share when you applied? When was your biometric appointment?[/QUOTE
Applied october 20th 2019
Finger print november 5th
Interview december 5th

Thanks everyone

application april 2015

interview. june 2015

since then i was waiting the decison , i reached a point i forgot about it completetly. last time i checked was late 2018 but some how i did checked my status last week since it was new year , just wanted to see if things changed and it kept showed me error validation. i got call my lawyer today and told me that he got a mail of the approval
Patience WINS. Congratulations.

After the 150 days with out no decision
How long will get the EAD and social security also where to apply
They won't give you an EAD before 180 days. You can send your request after 150 days though.
Which office did you do your interview at?

Any idea which month applicants cases they hearing these days? I applied August, 2019. And I have received my EAD and social security, but no update for interview call yet.

Any idea which month applicants cases they hearing these days? I applied August, 2019. And I have received my EAD and social security, but no update for interview call yet.
Could u please advice which date you applied for your ead and ssn and how long it takes till u received them and where did u apply for both of them i am almost 150 days and want to know

Could u please advice which date you applied for your ead and ssn and how long it takes till u received them and where did u apply for both of them i am almost 150 days and want to know
Received EAD approval letter.... here are the case timeline;

Submitted I589: 3rd August 2019
Biometric: 30th August 2019
Submitted EAD application: 3rd January 2020
EAD approved: 31st January 2020

Current Status: Waiting for Interview

They are currently processing the application that were submitted recently. That's what LIFO means. You're in the backlog because your case has less priority than those who applied later than you. However, they sometimes interview old cases if they have time and in that case, you have a higher priority than those who applied years ago.

hi guys,
i have applied i-730 from in septembet 2017 and still haven't received any decison. its been 2 and a half years.does anyone know when will it be approved.

thanks

I know people who waiting for years from this office. But let's hope for the best. In any case, let us know about any updates.
I hope you're wrong, dude..lol
I had my interview on 12/31/19, everything better than expected .. the immigration officer was very nice. 2hours in which at times I felt relax..like talking to an old friend... I can say I did not have one hard time..
however he told me that he couldn't give me a decision that day and that in 30 days I would receive the answer ... so far, 40 days and nothing.

I hope you're wrong, dude..lol
I had my interview on 12/31/19, everything better than expected .. the immigration officer was very nice. 2hours in which at times I felt relax..like talking to an old friend... I can say I did not have one hard time..
however he told me that he couldn't give me a decision that day and that in 30 days I would receive the answer ... so far, 40 days and nothing.
You were lucky you had a good officer. Some officers are very impatient and judgmental.
When did you apply?
Which office?

I applied still in 2017...due to some immigration mistake, my process stopped because of an undelivered correspondence. I got the rok permit and as chilling. In November I asked about my process and they told me about the problem so it started again, I took fingerprints and in December I had the interview, in Tustin. everything went very smoothly ... the facilities and the staff were very kind ... immigration officer extremely kind and patient. No complaints, just with this delay but, so far, pretty reasonable.