Waiting Asylum decision

Hello Everyone, I am new here.
I Submitted i589 in Mid-September. Fingerprinted in Mid-October. Interviewed in 1st week of December. online status "Decision is Pending".
My Asylum office is San Francisco. Currently not in legal status so the officer said to come and pick your decision in two weeks, but my attorney said that it is less likely that they will make a decision in two weeks. When you guys think I will receive the decision.

Mostly decision are delayed because of workload on asylum officers, might you lucky one get a positive response from them. Please keep posting your status, I’m also submitted my case from SFO in August and still waiting for interview call.

I think you didn’t read my question carefully. I know that I can travel if I do have EAD or valid driver license. I mentioned that I do have pending asylum and pending work authorization case, which means I don’t have EAD or driver license.
I was asking if I can travel domestically with pending i589 and pending i765, with valid national passport and expired visa in it.

Yes, you can. I've done that before.

Guys, I just been reviewing my I-589 form and found out one very critical mistake. In Part A.I. Question 19.a When did you last leave your country? (mm/dd/yyyy) I made mistake with year. It supposed to be 2019, but I put 2018. And question 19.c “List each entry to US begining with most recent entry” I made same mistake.

What can I do now so these mistakes do not lead to bad consequences? Thank you

Guys, I just been reviewing my I-589 form and found out one very critical mistake. In Part A.I. Question 19.a When did you last leave your country? (mm/dd/yyyy) I made mistake with year. It supposed to be 2019, but I put 2018. And question 19.c “List each entry to US begining with most recent entry” I made same mistake.

What can I do now so these mistakes do not lead to bad consequences? Thank you
Relax. At your interview, Asylum Officer will give you a chance to submit updates. Updating address, etc. If you have already done your interview, you need to submit a sumplement at your local office (dont bother sending it to USCIS, they wont forward it to your local office). Good luck.

Relax. At your interview, Asylum Officer will give you a chance to submit updates. Updating address, etc. If you have already done your interview, you need to submit a sumplement at your local office (dont bother sending it to USCIS, they wont forward it to your local office). Good luck.
I just worry about 1 year deadline. What if they will think that I passed deadline and deny my case without even interviewing?

My attorney has been informed by the asylum officer (San Francisco), that we can't issue a decision in the given two weeks time, because we need to do some additional security checks and once it is completed the decision will be mailed to you.
Interview went well.
So, guys any idea about how much time it will take? is it a positive sign?

My attorney has been informed by the asylum officer (San Francisco), that we can't issue a decision in the given two weeks time, because we need to do some additional security checks and once it is completed the decision will be mailed to you.
Interview went well.
No way to tell. I'd say you'll get your decision anytime from now until one year later. You may receive "recommended for approval" before getting approved.
How long was your interview? Do you think you the officer was convinced?

No way to tell. I'd say you'll get your decision anytime from now until one year later. You may receive "recommended for approval" before getting approved.
How long was your interview? Do you think you the officer was convinced?
My interview last about 4 hours, and the officer seemed convinced, there wasn't any question remained unanswered or any inconsistency. when do you think i will receive the recommendation for approval? before or after the checks?

My interview last about 4 hours, and the officer seemed convinced, there wasn't any question remained unanswered or any inconsistency. when do you think i will receive the recommendation for approval? before or after the checks?
The recommendation for approval is given while the security check is pending, but you won't necessarily receive it. You may end up getting approved without being notified of recommendation

The recommendation for approval is given while the security check is pending, but you won't necessarily receive it. You may end up getting approved without being notified of recommendation
Thanks a lot, i am a bit worried and also i am currently not working because i still have to wait some months before applying for work authorization. it is hard. i really hope things will go well.

Interview went well.
no body can predict at this time. it could be couple of weeks and it could be years. Good luck in your case.

Hello guys.. I got a referral letter after waiting for 12 months which makes me very sad because i have always believed i have a very good case. I am in the midst of relocating from Ohio to Maryland but i dont know the likely implications on the case..Do we have anyone with similar situation

Hello guys.. I got a referral letter after waiting for 12 months which makes me very sad because i have always believed i have a very good case. I am in the midst of relocating from Ohio to Maryland but i dont know the likely implications on the case..Do we have anyone with similar situation
I'm very sorry. I'm surprised it took them over a year to finally reject you. if the officer thinks that you are not qualified, you'll be referred to court two weeks after the interview. I think the officer did further research and then decided to reject you based on the stuff that he discovered and not because you failed to convince him at the interview? Did they tell you the reason for denial?

You need to notify USCIS about your move. it will delay your court hearing for sure.

I'm very sorry. I'm surprised it took them over a year to finally reject you. if the officer thinks that you are not qualified, you'll be referred to court two weeks after the interview. I think the officer did further research and then decided to reject you based on the stuff that he discovered and not because you failed to convince him at the interview? Did they tell you the reason for denial?

You need to notify USCIS about your move. it will delay your court hearing for sure.
Thanks for your time .. The officer claimed the harm experienced is not on the account of one of the protected characteristics in the refugee definition where as the harm as prompted by my membership of a particular political party..