Waiting Asylum decision

I have seen EAD applications being denied only if the applicant requested an EAD earlier than 150 days. They will reject your application even if your applied one day before reaching 150 days on your clock. However, you said you waited from April until November which is more than 5 months
i apply for asylum on january 2019, interview on April, apply for ead november

It's possible that you did not filled out the form I-765 properly, check your copy if you have and see if you have made any mistake? Did you send all of the required documents?

yes i send all (my lawyer send all), i verified and no mistake
I applied in feb 2nd and interviewed march 28 got referred April 11. Am thinking that there might be a system challenge between January and April application because we are having same challenge though tou have not got your notice. This is the 3rd time they have denied me quoting same thing. " you applied in less than 150 days" so absurd. Even when.my lawyer vetoed everything before applying this 3rd time. Have called them.and they promised to call back so we wait till after the holidays. Please when you get your notice please share.

I applied in feb 2nd and interviewed march 28 got referred April 11. Am thinking that there might be a system challenge between January and April application because we are having same challenge though tou have not got your notice. This is the 3rd time they have denied me quoting same thing. " you applied in less than 150 days" so absurd. Even when.my lawyer vetoed everything before applying this 3rd time. Have called them.and they promised to call back so we wait till after the holidays. Please when you get your notice please share.
same to me, it"s my second time, first time *you applied in less than 150 days* or my lawyer send the file after 150days.

Hi there,

posting this after reading all of your posts from the page 60, i must say you guys are making me scared and hopeful at the same time.

this the page i see today and it is after 2 interviews and hell of a struggle, i know its not easy but we all are on a same boat and trying to help each other, though we do help each other sometime we scare others with wrong information which is been shared a lot in this forum by not so informed people.

and i must say thank you to the people who are very kind and wise to guide the others.

lets pray for me and people like me at this point.

this is the story of me :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 4.41.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 4.41.09 AM.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 92
Hi there,

posting this after reading all of your posts from the page 60, i must say you guys are making me scared and hopeful at the same time.

this the page i see today and it is after 2 interviews and hell of a struggle, i know its not easy but we all are on a same boat and trying to help each other, though we do help each other sometime we scare others with wrong information which is been shared a lot in this forum by not so informed people.

and i must say thank you to the people who are very kind and wise to guide the others.

When did you apply and when was your interview?

is anyone else waiting on decision their case status saying "Application is Pending" or "Decision Is Pending"? Curious why mine changed from "Decision Is Pending" to "Application is Pending". thanks
If there any information is why can this happen? I have the same issue and I see here only one person who has encountered this too.

My interview was in August 2019. One month lather status was changed to "Decision Is Pending". After one more month it is became just "Application Is Pending".

This is very strange for me, since such situation seems unique here.

Los Angeles Asylum Office just told me that my case is "under extended review".

Maybe someone know anything about it.

If there any information is why can this happen? I have the same issue and I see here only one person who has encountered this too.

My interview was in August 2019. One month lather status was changed to "Decision Is Pending". After one more month it is became just "Application Is Pending".

This is very strange for me, since such situation seems unique here.

Los Angeles Asylum Office just told me that my case is "under extended review".

Maybe someone know anything about it.
When the officer finds your case credible at first glance, he will do research on the country condition reports and then consult with a supervisor and security checks must be made you to make sure you're safe. Some factors in your background lead to extensive security checks, such as history of serving in the military.

When did you apply?

Hi there,

Share your timeline please

same to me, it"s my second time, first time *you applied in less than 150 days* or my lawyer send the file after 150days.
You see, we still getting same response. That's what I said there must be a system cliche during our application period. Cos how can they said you applied in less than 150 days when your clock is saying 200+ same response I got too. Let's see how they settle it with our attorneys. So sad but what can we do? Wait.........

When the officer finds your case credible at first glance, he will do research on the country condition reports and then consult with a supervisor and security checks must be made you to make sure you're safe. Some factors in your background lead to extensive security checks, such as history of serving in the military.

When did you apply?
I applied at November 2018.

I have never served.
Although it was a field interview on unincorporated U.S. territory.

Hi there,

“Clock is currently running “ sound like a bad signal

Hi there,

Decision was mailed and the EAD clock is currently running, could be recommend approval or referral to court
Note: recommend approval is not final approval

What is recommend approval ????

please explain, its for my mother
Some times, the officer who made the interview believes that credible fear has been established, however, security checks haven't been cleared yet. In this case, he issues a recommended approval letter until the final security clearance. Recommended approval is not final approval, the case still pending decision; but with recommended approval, you can proceed directly to issue work authorization even you haven't passed your 150 days.

What is recommend approval ????

please explain, its for my mother
Based on the screen shot you have posted, it is written that "Your EAD clock is currently running" so you can 100% exclude that the decision is final approval. There are still 2 scenarios: 50% recommended approval or 50% referral to the court.
Just be prepared

Based on the screen shot you have posted, it is written that "Your EAD clock is currently running" so you can 100% exclude that the decision is final approval. There are still 2 scenarios: 50% recommended approval or 50% referral to the court.
Just be prepared

Recommended approval sounds good to me, going to court is hell of a procedure of its own.
let's hope for the best