Waiting Asylum decision

No! Do not do anything. This is normal. Do not do anything. The status changes a million times to different stati...ignore this. This is normal. USCIS servers do this all the time. Sometimes, you can search for your case, and not find it, come back a few days later, you find it. Sometimes, the case status flips back and forth. This has nothing to do with you. These changes usually take place when they update the case. But then again, these are normal changes, they have nothing to do with you. So, don't stress or worry. Use the case status system as reference only, it is not the correct source of truthful information about your case. The best source for information, the correct information is the USCIS local office, or level 2 officer on USCIS phone system. Everything else sometimes give wrong information. Good luck.
Hi I always wanted to ask about pro bono lawyers from you. I called NIJC they were like they don’t take asylum cases anymore. I called several law uni too. I feel unlucky. I gathered several documents. So can I submit all them by myself and next go to senator regarding my decision?

Anyone knows what is going to happen to me if I move another state, which is under another office's jurisdiction? My boss wants me to relocate, anyone can answer my question. I've been waiting for my decision for 18 month.

Anyone knows what is going to happen to me if I move another state, which is under another office's jurisdiction? My boss wants me to relocate, anyone can answer my question. I've been waiting for my decision for 18 month.

I GUESS you will be mailed the decision to the new address. I mean your initial AO will have the case decided and will mail it to the most updated address they have for you.

I’m not sure but wasn’t “fee were waived” for those who are not in status? Cuz you already have a valid EAD. I guess it’s a rare situation we dont have that much people where they’ve been in status and had second interview. I wish people could share their experiences with us if there is any.
Don’t lose your hope you never knew how things might turn out.
I was on status and mine was as fee were waived when I got my asylum approved

Your online status changed directly to Fees were waived or Decision was mailed first ?
Fee were waived first then decision weas mailed.
However, it quickly changed to decision was mailed from fee were waived.
Like at 8 am was fee were mailed and at 10 am decision was mailed.
Maybe you got the fee were mailed but didn't check your status at that time.

Fee were waived first then decision weas mailed.
However, it quickly changed to decision was mailed from fee were waived.
Like at 8 am was fee were mailed and at 10 am decision was mailed.
Maybe you got the fee were mailed but didn't check your status at that time.

I don’t think so. In both cases, I have only one option which is to wait and see what the decision is. I am trying to be ok with final denial if that was the case. The only part I hate even more than the decision itself is WAITING.

I don’t think so. In both cases, I have only one option which is to wait and see what the decision is. I am trying to be ok with final denial if that was the case. The only part I hate even more than the decision itself is WAITING.
What country are you from if you don't mind I ask?

Oh. You have a high chance of getting accepted.
Your country is not stablized and under a lot of thread.
What was the base of your asylum? Did you have a lawyer?

Political asylum ... Actually, i believe how the case is prepared with supporting evidence and how the case is told to the AO is the crucial part in the whole process. Country’s current situation is one part in this process but it is not the essence of it. Credibility an consistency are all applicant dependant not country dependent in the first place.

It makes your decision to get more delay. It has happened to people that I know. One of my friend’s case took 8 years to get a decision because of moving the case to another state. I would recommend you to change the address (city) but not the state/main office.

Hey guys few weeks back my online status was “ decision pending” yesterday when I check it was “ application is pending” but today it’s something different when I check the case status it says “ Enter Another Receipt Number ” I did enter my spouse receipt number but it says the same “ Enter Another Receipt Number ”
Does this happened to anyone here? Is it a good or bad sign?

Hey guys few weeks back my online status was “ decision pending” yesterday when I check it was “ application is pending” but today it’s something different when I check the case status it says “ Enter Another Receipt Number ” I did enter my spouse receipt number but it says the same “ Enter Another Receipt Number ”
Does this happened to anyone here? Is it a good or bad sign?

Try to do it in another device or a different browser in the same device.

Try to do it in another device or a different browser in the same device.
I tried. I feel scared. I was looking for a pro bono lawyer all these days to submit some documents related to my case. Waste of time. I’m planning to submit it in couple of weeks by myself . But now my online status making me scared.

I tried. I feel scared. I was looking for a pro bono lawyer all these days to submit some documents related to my case. Waste of time. I’m planning to submit it in couple of weeks by myself . But now my online status making me scared.
It is a system error. That happened to me so many times.
Try another day and the error would be solved.