Waiting Asylum decision

Is there anybody else having problem with checking their case status? There was no problem until yesterday. Now, whenever I try to login, just show “my”.

Clock stopped running for couple of days and yesterday, they added 5 dates to it. it stopped counting today. does anyone had this pattern before?

I got my case updated to Decision was mailed and it shows that my EAD clock is currently stopped. Hopefully it is approval guys. I am really stressful right now

I got my case updated to Decision was mailed and it shows that my EAD clock is currently stopped. Hopefully it is approval guys. I am really stressful right now
Is this the decision to your rebuttal?
Have you looked into moving to a different city and apply for asylum again if you get denied, since you are in status.

Is this the decision to your rebuttal?
Have you looked into moving to a different city and apply for asylum again if you get denied, since you are in status.

Hi

I didn’t get your point. But yes, this is the decision of my second interview after receiving NOID. I didn’t submit a rebuttal but asked to attend a second follow up interview instead.

If it is a denial, I have no issue to re-apply again in the same city where I am now.

Hi Guys

Because I did not get “ feed were waived” and because I am in status, I wonder how the online status would be if the applicant got denial and he is in status? I mean, he might get as I got like Decision was mailed and EAD clock is currently Stopped ?

Because final denial means the case is stopped ( no referral to court) since the applicant has maintained status.

Any info guys!

Hi Guys

Because I did not get “ feed were waived” and because I am in status, I wonder how the online status would be if the applicant got denial and he is in status? I mean, he might get as I got like Decision was mailed and EAD clock is currently Stopped ?

Because final denial means the case is stopped ( no referral to court) since the applicant has maintained status.

Any info guys!
sir you get approval 99% of cases had the same situation and they are in status don't worry just give us your timeline please

sir you get approval 99% of cases had the same situation and they are in status don't worry just give us your timeline please
Thanks for your response. I really wish so. I am really stressed as I said earlier. Sometimes I try to convince myself I got approved but most of the time, a lot of negative thoughts finds their way with strong arguments into myself.

I’ll wait until I receive the mail and I’ll let you know in both cases of denial or approval. Thanks again

Guys,
I have my interview on February 2018. I have been following this post for a long time. Please pray for me. I hope my decision can be finalized soon.
God bless you guys!

Hi Guys

Now after the last update “ Decision was mailed “ and “ EAD clock is currently running”, the receipt number for my asylum case, work authorization, previous work authorization obtained through OPT, all shows no result.

It seems to be a final denial but why they closed even the previous OPT receipt, it used to provide all the processings.
A0C92844-F69F-4A34-A544-146B139CD285.jpeg

Hi Guys

Now after the last update “ Decision was mailed “ and “ EAD clock is currently running”, the receipt number for my asylum case, work authorization, previous work authorization obtained through OPT, all shows no result.

It seems to be a final denial but why they closed even the previous OPT receipt, it used to provide all the processings.
View attachment 1208

I mean EAD clock is currently stopped. It was a typo.

Hello,
Maybe somebody’s been through this..
When I used to put my receipt number, it showed me that “decision was picked up”, the number of days, and that the clock is still running (I got recommended approval 2 months ago).
Now, when I try to put my receipt number, it shows me this.. No result at all. Should I be worried?,
Thanks

Attachments

• 6C7F9019-91D3-49D5-8CD0-10047BBB2DAB.png
    6C7F9019-91D3-49D5-8CD0-10047BBB2DAB.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Hello,
Maybe somebody’s been through this..
When I used to put my receipt number, it showed me that “decision was picked up”, the number of days, and that the clock is still running (I got recommended approval 2 months ago).
Now, when I try to put my receipt number, it shows me this.. No result at all. Should I be worried?,
Thanks

It happened to me yesterday. I believe it is because you check so much on your case within short periods of time.

You can try the receipt in a different browser in your phone or use it in your computer or ipad if you have one. Do not use it in the same browser the one gave you this result.

Try it and let me know how it goes.