Waiting Asylum decision

How many days will it take to get the mail, since the status said "decision was mailed" on Aug. 1 and "fees were waived" on Aug. 2.
Or can I still pick up in the office?
LA office and my address is also in LA.
Thanks bros.

It really depends on where you live and how fast USPS is in that area. Also, I'm not sure if they really mail decisions as soon as the status changes, it could be 1-2 days before they are actually picked up by USPS. Judging by the 'fees were waived though, that means for the EAD, so your case was approved!! Congratulations! =D

Good morning
Can anyone tell me what is this supposed to mean?
I check my case status once a day in the morning, and now I see this message. Thanks

LOL. It just means you've been checking/refreshing the page too often. Some websites will have safeguards like this to help protect them from possible cyber attacks. From the looks of it, if you sign up and create an actual account that problem should go away.

It really depends on where you live and how fast USPS is in that area. Also, I'm not sure if they really mail decisions as soon as the status changes, it could be 1-2 days before they are actually picked up by USPS. Judging by the 'fees were waived though, that means for the EAD, so your case was approved!! Congratulations! =D
Thanks, bro. I may need waiting some days.

Hi guys

How much time does it take to get a decision after second interview? I know it is difficult to tell. I am really annoyed by the long waiting time. Its been almost 4 months since I had my second interview after I received the NOID.

Waiting kills me !!!!

Hi guys

How much time does it take to get a decision after second interview? I know it is difficult to tell. I am really annoyed by the long waiting time. Its been almost 4 months since I had my second interview after I received the NOID.

Waiting kills me !!!!
Same as with the 1st interview. There's really no way to tell, could be a few weeks, could be a year or more. Why were you called for a 2nd interview?

Same as with the 1st interview. There's really no way to tell, could be a few weeks, could be a year or more. Why were you called for a 2nd interview?

Just want to know what do I have with me. I mean, instead of submitting a rebuttal, they scheduled me for a second follow up interview.

Yes my lawyer said she has received the approval number but my ead is still running. She told me sometimes they dont update the online status.

That is true. The system is not updated on a timely manner. Since, your lawyer received the approval notice, you’re fine.

Just want to know what do I have with me. I mean, instead of submitting a rebuttal, they scheduled me for a second follow up interview.

What do you mean, they want to know what do you have with you? What questions did they want to cover? Was it inconsistencies with your story, or matter of fact clarification on random points? Also, how long did you wait between 1st and 2nd interviews?

My NOID has nothing to do with neither a consistency nor a credibility. It was all about lack of supporting evidence. May be 2 months in between.

My NOID has nothing to do with neither a consistency nor a credibility. It was all about lack of supporting evidence. May be 2 months in between.

I would assume you should get an answer sooner rather than later. They already went over your testimony, and if they found it credible, that's why they wanted more supporting documentation. So they only have to corroborate that now. Hopefully it's an approval if your case and supporting evidence are strong enough. Best of luck! =)

I would assume you should get an answer sooner rather than later. They already went over your testimony, and if they found it credible, that's why they wanted more supporting documentation. So they only have to corroborate that now. Hopefully it's an approval if your case and supporting evidence are strong enough. Best of luck! =)
I hope so. Actually, I am expecting both decisions. I don’t want to be that optimistic. However, the time I spent waiting is really killing me. I don’t expect myself waiting even for a single year for my decision to come out.

How many days will it take to get the mail, since the status said "decision was mailed" on Aug. 1 and "fees were waived" on Aug. 2.
Or can I still pick up in the office?
LA office and my address is also in LA.
Thanks bros.
It should be very quick, like 2- 4 days. Mine was mailed on Aug 2, received on 5th after the weekend. Mine was from Houston office, and I live in another state.

Hi
How can I make an appointment with chicago pro bono lawyers. When ever I called them, an automated voice message says that they is no more appointments and call next week. I think I can call them only on Thursdays at 9am. Does anyone know how to make an appointment with them?? Any experiences?

Hello!

Yestarday, 2 weeks after my interview i went to picked up my answer. I got recommended for approval.

Does anyone know how long is it going to take for them to send me the approval notice?

Also, today i applied for my work permit, ho long will it take to be sent?

Thank you so much for the info!!

Hello!

Yestarday, 2 weeks after my interview i went to picked up my answer. I got recommended for approval.

Does anyone know how long is it going to take for them to send me the approval notice?

same as recommened approval. It may take one month to one year to get the final approval. (not sure)

you will get your work permit in one month.

Hello!

Can you share your timeline and office?