Waiting Asylum decision

Your should wait until your status is officially changed to asylee. That will automatically change your status from student to asylee and you can drop out of school if you want

Could you share your timeline and office?

Thank you.
I applied on late May, 2019.
Interviewed on early July, 2019.
Got recommend approval three weeks after interview.
Anaheim office

So, I need to wait for my background check.....

Hi summer what doe
Thank you.
I applied on late May, 2019.
Interviewed on early July, 2019.
Got recommend approval three weeks after interview.
Anaheim office

So, I need to wait for my background check.....[/QUOT

What does ur online status show? And ur clock is stopped ?

R u 100% sure of this ? Or is it just assumptions ?
I know this for a fact. Also, I saw a similar case on this forum too. A guy had EAD asylum and USCIS did not grant him OPT. If, however, you apply for asylum EAD and it expires before you want to apply OPT, they will give you OPT EAD. I’ve seen an example of this in this forum as well.

My friend got his result today, he's referred to the court. What are the suggestions you give? What should he do? He's planning to change his lawyer
Sorry i am not good about giving suggestions in this case try to ask someone else but from what i heard he needs to be super ready with more evidences about his case and try his best to persuade the judge

My online status was changed to decision was mailed yesterday , i checked clock was 401 days and it is same today 401 days , is it running for others today?
Do you see anywhere it says your ead clock stopped or something like that? But i think you got approved since you said you called the court and they didn't find your case

Do you see anywhere it says your ead clock stopped or something like that? But i think you got approved since you said you called the court and they didn't find your case
Yeah court automated num says we cant find ur case

what is master hearing? is it the meeting the judge after being refereed to judge? What is individual hearing? My friend was referred to judge, is that called master hearing?

No his ssn will come automatically after receiving the ead
This isn't accurate. USCIS has nothing to do with SSNs. Once you have proof that your have permission to work from USCIS, you must go to the nearest SSN Administration Office, and apply for an SSN. SSNs aren't just automatically sent.