VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

Thanks Carbon,Ziv,VA_CH and others.

I just saw CO message

Thanks and good luck...Now waiting for the spouse Approval

There is a LUD on my case 8/25/05. No message change though. Not really expecting anything until October 1st as I am EB3, but checking once a day anyway...

Spouse 485 Approved today(8/29)

Hello All,

My journey of GC is coming to an end. Today I saw online message saying the spouse 485 is approved which is exactly a week after primary approval.

We are just waiting for the Cards to arrive in mail. We already got the primary approval in the mail.

Good luck to all,

RC

Thanks to all on this thread.

I have been following this thread for a while and it has helped me a lot. I wanted to share my experience as well.

140 - AD Nov 2004
Self - 485 - RD 12/2004 FP 04/21/2005 RFE 07/27 RFE RD 08/15 AD 08/29 :)
Spouse - 485 - RD 12/2004 FP 04/21/2005 RFE 08/04 RFE RD 08/15 AD 08/29 :)

Thanks to everyone! All to best to the rest.

I was on L1A Visa.

Hi,
Congrats for you approval!!!
I got a RFE Mail today for Me,Wife and Son. I don't know what it would be.
Could you please share your thought? It looks like you also got REF on yours and spouse.
Thank You,

panic46 said:
Thanks to all on this thread.

I have been following this thread for a while and it has helped me a lot. I wanted to share my experience as well.

140 - AD Nov 2004
Self - 485 - RD 12/2004 FP 04/21/2005 RFE 07/27 RFE RD 08/15 AD 08/29 :)
Spouse - 485 - RD 12/2004 FP 04/21/2005 RFE 08/04 RFE RD 08/15 AD 08/29 :)

Thanks to everyone! All to best to the rest.

I was on L1A Visa.

I know how this feels. Dont worry it will be REVL or some query specific to some documentation. you have nothing to worry if you have everything in place.

Thank you panic46. Hoping for the best.

panic46 said:
I know how this feels. Dont worry it will be REVL or some query specific to some documentation. you have nothing to worry if you have everything in place.

what does LUD before approval mean??

If we look at people's LUD history, we can
see many people have a LUD change right
before the approval. For example
(a). rrcreddy was approved on 08/22, LUD on 08/09, 08/10;
(b). Benjamin was approved on 08/02, LUD on 07/25;
and other examples you can find out in this thread.

What does this LUD right before approval mean??
It should mean something.

I have LUD on 08/31 after 4 month, (last one was 04/27),
but no msg change. I lost hope recently and don't check
everyday, just weekly. So I don't know if there is any LUD
on 08/30. I have called VSC in Aug., the answer is expected:
name check.
Plan to call VSC tomorrow to find out what's going on.

very bad day, very down

Called VSC on Friday, very bad day, very bad luck.

The csr looked at my case and he said: 'This is problem-solve
line and your case has no problem. You should wait
patiently. You should not keep calling and I am not
answering any questions'.

So that's it. I don't get any info on my case and also
lose the right to call in the future. I don't know what
he will write on my record. I am also worried if this
will affect my case.

rrcreddy4 and also others

Hi, rrcreddy4:

Hope you are still here. When you have a LUD
on 08/09, 08/10, did LUD happen to both the
primary and spouse, or primary only.

After 4 month, finally have a LUD 08/31 on both my
and my spouse. Called VSC on Friday and didn't
get any info. Really worried about my case.
Losing sleep.

If others can help giving me some insights, it will be highly appreciated.

RFE recd by USCIS .What will be the impact

Forum members
I have sent RFE reply to USCIS and was recd by USCIS on 9/8/2005.I wanted to know whether USCIS will process my case?.I am afraid due to retrogression my case may be affected.Is there anyone on the same boat would like to share experiences?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also submitted response for RFE, which was recieved by USCIS on Aug 31..got LUD on 8/31 and 9/1..nothing after that yet...Mine is also with PD of 2001 and eb2 substitute.

Same situation like yours...let us hope for best.

devanpk said:
Forum members
I have sent RFE reply to USCIS and was recd by USCIS on 9/8/2005.I wanted to know whether USCIS will process my case?.I am afraid due to retrogression my case may be affected.Is there anyone on the same boat would like to share experiences?

devanpk said:
Forum members
---- could you kindly inform me as to what was asked in your RFE letters .. I received an email on my I485 as RFE 4 days ago yet no physical letter ... Worried about the possibilities .... I hope this did not go to my previous employer.

*. Can USCIS send RFE on my I485 to my Ex Employer ? LUD on my already approved I140 is also changed.

please help

GC_GoneCase said:
I have also submitted response for RFE, which was recieved by USCIS on Aug 31..got LUD on 8/31 and 9/1..nothing after that yet...Mine is also with PD of 2001 and eb2 substitute.

Same situation like yours...let us hope for best.

You will receive an approval soon. Please see my signature

your lawyer

Cheekoo said:
---- could you kindly inform me as to what was asked in your RFE letters .. I received an email on my I485 as RFE 4 days ago yet no physical letter ... Worried about the possibilities .... I hope this did not go to my previous employer.

*. Can USCIS send RFE on my I485 to my Ex Employer ? LUD on my already approved I140 is also changed.

please help

I think RFE goes to your lawyer who file the 485 for you.
It will not go to you directly for sure. Hope this helps.
Let's pray.

Hi goodstart,

Thanks a lot for your good wishes. If I see your signatures, it gives me a lot of hope...however, the crucial date of Sept 30 is hanging around and every passing day brings it closer to getting into another loop of annoyance....

My RFE was asking about employment letter or bank statements to prove I would not become a public charge...What was your RFE about???

Thx.

goodstart said:
You will receive an approval soon. Please see my signature

I replied my reference on 9/14. It was received on 9/15.LUD changed on 9/15,9/16 and 9/19.
My case was pending security check till aug and then all of a sudden after 2 years got a reference on my case. Reference was for BC and legible copies of passport.Does the ref mean that my name check is cleared.
Thank you.

Hope you get approval soon. You may call National Visa Center (NVC)(603 334-0700) to check if you already get a visa number.