VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

485 Rfe

Got the following msg on my i-485 RFE. Anyone have any idea where is it heading? Does it really take 365-540 days?

......"we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was...."

Another LUD on my case

Hi everyone,

Another LUD on my case (12/1). I just re-entered the country (using AP for the first time) on 11/30. Could this be related to the LUD?

LUD after RFE rcvd.. 11/7 .. 12/8, 12/9, 12/10, 12/11

I have following questions ;

1, Still have the same msg as of RFE sent ... no msg saying rfe rcvd .. why ?
2, Does USCIS work on Sundays as LUD 12/11 is a Sunday ?
3, Same LUDs were changed for my Apprvd I140 (Oct 2002), what cud be a possible reason ?

I understand the above are not very outstanding questions, however will also help keep the thread alive.

i-485 RFE Urgent

I got the bewlow RFE. I changed the employer after I applied for I -485 (after 1 yr). Please let me know what should do. I got this RFE mail directly to me NOt to my attorney. Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs. And any format letters for this kind of RFE

"Submit a original letter on a company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, renumeration and prospect for continued employment."

you just do what they told you. prepare a letter as required and ask your employer to sign. that is it.

What Does This Mean

I have send a reply for my RFE on I-485 and INS received it 19 days ago. They updated online message saying they received it on so and so date ........blaw..blaw....

I have not seen any changes in online messages since then i.e from 19 days. What does this mean. How many LUD changes do I need to expect before they make a decision. Any predictions on which direction it could go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, My priority date is current.

I have send a reply for my RFE on I-485 and INS received it 19 days ago. They updated online message saying they received it on so and so date ........blaw..blaw....

I have not seen any changes in online messages since then i.e from 19 days. What does this mean. How many LUD changes do I need to expect before they make a decision. Any predictions on which direction it could go.

Gurus,

I have question ..... I have an RFE for 2 months paystubs ..... But in the month of December I was on a vacation ......so the pay reflected less ... will that be a problem should i show Nov and Jan pay stubs then ?
Please help me

Thank you

gcmera2 - I don't think LUD's really mean anything, besides they are working on your case. In my case I did receive FP notices etc. without any change in LUD's. Primary was approved in 30 days after RFE.

jaisingh - I think you should be fine, I don't think they really care about how much you make. They just want to know that you are legally employed and getting paid.

If you have time left to reply to the RFE you could probably include Jan/Feb. Otherwise, include previous month or two along with december just to play safe. No one works in December ... its holiday time.

Thank you for your quick response.

One more question. When my 485 got an RFE my spouse 485 was not changed(LUD) .. I have afeeling that her 485 must have been abandones since in the month of Nov she had to travle on visa other than h1and l1.... So I am scared ...... Can I send her adjustment of status papers again with the RFE just to be on safe side ......I am really in a dilemma ....

jaisingh - I dont think they will just abandon the case without sending you a notice. You might wait for the RFE to see if your spouse received one as well, then call VSC, speak to an officer to see what is happening with your wife's case. It is not always necessary for both of you to receive an RFE.