VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

gcwaiter_74

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am one of many of you who sent in my RFE response on Nov16th to Vermont INS and patiently waiting for the results.

Been spending too much time in this forum tracking people who responded to 485 RFE's and waiting for response.

And this forum is for all those people...please enter your details and together, we will track!

My details:

EB2 I-485 RFE Nov9th 2004
(Prove legal non-immigrant status as of I-485 filing Date)
Responded Nov 16th 2004 (H1B Approval Notice + Visa Stamping copy)
Website updated after receiving response - Nov 18th 2004
Approval - ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, if you get a chance why dont you modify your signatures to reflect nature of the RFE. That way, it becomes easier to spot those who are sailing in the same boat!

My case is a little different ..

but will be useful for this tracker anyways. I am still awaiting details of RFE2, will keep you all posted

Rfe Received 11/17/2004

Here are our details

Both Spouse and self

RFE For Primary (Self): Medicals and EVL
RFE For spouse: Medicals

Rfe issued for both : 10/27/2004
reply for Rfe received for both: 11/17/2004

cheers

I replied to rfe on nov 3rd. They received it on 4th Nov and then they approved it on 19th of nov.
AD- 11/19/2004.
Did not feel much joy or anything only relief!!

Congratulation whytowait, your approval after RFE was very quick. I agree after such a long wait all the excitement of approval has already gone.

My RFE: 11/2/04
Replied: 11/7/04
Received: 11/9/04

Case Transferred to Chicago

Folks,

My case online message changed to transferred to Chicago. Details are in my signature.

Hi,
Could you post your expericences in regards to how long does it usually takes to receive the RFE document through post from the point we see the online status message changes.

thanks