VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

Thank you so much timbaktu,
That is a relief ...... let me wait and see what happens ...

once again thank you

I got the RFE today these are the details:

1. Pay stubs for the last three months;

2. An original letter from your employer stating your date of hire, duties, salary, and prospect for continued employment;

3. Federal Income Tax Returns with W-2 for the last two years;

4. A completed medical exam done by a USCIS approved physician.

GURUS
please help me .
I am not working for the current employer , since my GCis (future employment ) , can you'll tell me if I have to give (2) from my current employer or future employer .....
Thank you

jaisingh - Whoever you are working for, you will need to submit the letter from them. I am assuming you have switched the employer after 180 days.

No i have not ever worked with the GC sponsor company (comp B) till now ...... ......

I am working for company A since 7 years .... no change in job ... Company B is sponsoring my GC ..... Now when i got the RFE for employment letter ....who does it apply to .....

how does sending the current emp letter justify my GC , since company B is sponsoring it .....

timbaktu said:
jaisingh - Whoever you are working for, you will need to submit the letter from them. I am assuming you have switched the employer after 180 days.

Don't quote me but I'd think since your GC is sponsered by company B, you will need to provide a letter from them about your future employment, they will need to state your position, duties and $ etc.

Thank you for that info !!!! .... But since I will provide them with Company A pay stubs , do you think they will get confused ...

Just a suggestion what do ya say ....

If i send
1) Company A paystubs.
2) Company A experience letter
3) Company B offer letter for Future job (Gc company)

timbaktu said:
Don't quote me but I'd think since your GC is sponsered by company B, you will need to provide a letter from them about your future employment, they will need to state your position, duties and $ etc.

We received a similar RFE and they asked for the letter from the current employer or future employer. You should clearly state that in your letter indicating that GC is for future employment with company B.

I'd suggest you use a Lawyer if you don't have one. You can usually set up a phone consultation (around $200 bucks) and ask them the same questions. Yo do not want to screw up @ this stage.

Hi Jai Singh,

I also got similar query as your query 3. The exact query is given below
"Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment"

Like you, I am also working with a Comany A, but greencard processing is by different company B.

Did you contact any attorney? What is status of your reply?

Appreciate your update.

Thanks!!

2. An original letter from your employer stating your date of hire, duties, salary, and prospect for continued employment;

GURUS
please help me .
I am not working for the current employer , since my GCis (future employment ) , can you'll tell me if I have to give (2) from my current employer or future employer .....
Thank you

I have not yet prepared my RFE response.. I will do that may be this week ...... still thinking which is best .... if you speak to any one let me know
I spoke my dumb lawyer .. he says just submit the letter from 140 petitioner
and that' all no need to give present emp letter

rlgl said:
Hi Jai Singh,

I also got similar query as your query 3. The exact query is given below
"Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment"

Like you, I am also working with a Comany A, but greencard processing is by different company B.

Did you contact any attorney? What is status of your reply?

Appreciate your update.

Thanks!!

GURUS
please help me .
Thank you

Hello Jai Singh

Appreciate your quick update.
In my case, the RFE clearly mentions that the letter is from 'Current Employer'. Is your RFE says this?
I am also in the process of consulting good Attorney. Update you if something comes up from my side.

jaisingh said:
I have not yet prepared my RFE response.. I will do that may be this week ...... still thinking which is best .... if you speak to any one let me know
I spoke my dumb lawyer .. he says just submit the letter from 140 petitioner
and that' all no need to give present emp letter

Average I-485 response time

Got the following msg on my i-485 RFE.
......"we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was...."

PD: april 30th 2001, EB-3 rir World, retrogressed
I-485: Filed 04/20/05, VSC is processing 12/16/04
RFE(rcv) 08/12/05,

What is the average response time after PD is current? Thank you.
I tried reading through all this post but I can't come up with an inteligent guess. Anyone please!?

Thank you Josie, I was aware of that timing. What i meant is; based on this forum users tracking experience, how long is it taking? And another question I have is: When one gets an RFE like mine, does that mean that name check is done? Thank you all. Luiz