VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

Please let me know whether FBI have done security check on my case

Routine Security Check done in this case or not please let me know your understanding:

EB-3 I-140 RD 11 March 2003, AD 5 March 2004 (NO RFE)
Priority Date 13 June 2000

I-485 RD 22 April 2003, RFE on 10 September 2004 for EVL, 2 Years W2, 2 Pay check Reply received by BY USCIS on 27 September 2004

I have send a fax to FBI on July 22 2004, FBI replies that my record check done on May 8 2003

Dear ......

This is in reference to your facsimile dated July 22, 2004, concerning your immigration status. The FBI completed a record check for you on May 8, 2003, and the results were forwarded to the USCIS.
Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

Status enquiry on 6 December 2004
Reply by USCIS : Our computer systems show that application is currently under review. Please allow a minimum of 60 days to hear from this office.

Yes I have faxed to the Local Senator Office.

First Expedite Request answer from USCIS on April 2005

Upon receipt of your letter requesting expeditious handling, this matter was reviewed and a determination was made that it met the criteria for special handling.

The petition/application will be reviewed and you should be receiving notification from this office very shortly.

Second Expedite Request answer from USCIS on July 2005

Upon receipt of your letter requesting expeditious handling, this matter was reviewed and a determination was made that it does not met the criteria for special handling. The petition/application will be processed within the normal processing time here at the center.

The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications recieved by this service are required to have routine security checks that resulting in delays of the adjudication of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will completed. We apologize for the delay.

Please let me know whether FBI have done security check on my case.

I-485 approved

I-485 approved today (on-line message, also e-mail notification), both my wife's and mine.

EB2-NIW
I140 approved on March, 2004 (TSC).
I485 ND: 10/21/04 (VSC)
RFE received by VSC on 7/7/05 (LUD,message change to RFE received)
7/8/05 (LUD, no message change), 7/11/05 (LUD, no message change).
8/2/05: approved. Approval notice mailed.

Got 2 questions:
1. The approval notice (not the card) wil be mailed to my lawyer or directly to me?
2. The on-line approval message didn't say anything about the plastic card. What wiil happen with the real card? Will the card mailed directly to me?

Thanks and good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Card ordered

5 hours after receive the on-line approval message (approval notice mailed), got another on-line message said card ordered and will be mailed as soon as it is ready.
Seems I don't need to do passport stamping.

I just received an email reply to the message I sent to FBI on June 30th, my name check is still pending after 25 months.

I replied my RFE on July 15th. Now it seems in waiting mode again. Do you think USCIS could ask the document they requested before? I mean for example employment letter, would they ask for them again?

Same boat

No changes at this end too .. more than 80 days have passed. Applied for EAD/AP renewal 2 weeks back. Still no change in 485 LUD.

Hello Carbon,

Did you call VSC. I called a month back and they said I need to wait for 30 days as the officer had 50 cases in front of me.

I am planning to call today

lets see

Good luck

Just to update everyone,

I spoke to VSC yesterday and the lady said that my case is with the officer and he is currently reviewing it.She also said it is in scetion 45,(I have no idea what it is?) I should hear something soon.

Good luck folks, I am just counting the days....

rrcreddy4 said:
Just to update everyone,

I spoke to VSC yesterday and the lady said that my case is with the officer and he is currently reviewing it.She also said it is in scetion 45,(I have no idea what it is?) I should hear something soon.

Good luck folks, I am just counting the days....

Hi, rrcreddy4:

Did you reach the VSC by following the step 1, 2, 6, 1, (enter receipt #),
then 3, 4, as some previous posts suggest??

You are very lucky, they give you so much details. Thanks have a good day.

My Case is Approved

My case was approved on 8/5/05. After a long battle i made it. I wish everyone a speedy approval.

Can someone tell me what is the next step after u get approval notice.